061205_0814~00.jpg

Cinquecento The new Cinq

Introduction

Please don't be too harsh considering I haven't touched it yet, just picked it up off a drive it had been sitting on for six months and driven it home to sit on mine. I'll tidy it up at the weekend :cool: Oh, and it's an 899, dead cute :D Experiences so far are good - it drives well and is easy to manoeuver. It needs a new passenger wing mirror and a good clean, which it will get at the weekend :)
annagelic said:
My Cinq insurance is £700 TPFT!!! ridiculous!!! am jealous now lol.

Ahh Helz its lovely, Cinq's are fab :) Have fun driving it!

lol, its £1100 TPFT for me on an SX, £1300 on a Sporting :p

bloody girls :mad:

Arc - I wasn't planning on spending quite that much doing it up, not planning on driving it for that long so will get it back in condition and that's it :)

H, yes it is rather faded red, I wanted a pink car and now I have one without paying £1k for the privilege ;) Should be red again by Monday :D The steering is as light as the Bravas, Emm is right.

And thanks to those who think it's sweet, so do I

Steve said:
If you think Cinqs are cheap to insure and run try getting a quote for a Panda!
So I did...
£157.50 on a 1987 Sisley 4x4 :eek:
H

Just been speaking to insurance, after much arm wrenching and eyelash fluttering (over the phone you understand), they will add it to the Brava policy for a grand total of £10 per week TPFT for as long as that one is in the bodyshop :D

At the same time, I declared all current and future mods, and it's a lovely total of £50 extra for the lot (though I did confuse the poor guy with a description of the parcel shelf!).

Last edited:
Helz said:
they will add it to the Brava policy for a grand total of £10 per week TPFT for as long as that one is in the bodyshop :D

Which is for how long? A week was it? :D

Back