Cinquecento the new cinq and the pics!!!

Currently reading:
Cinquecento the new cinq and the pics!!!

You got the same guys to do all the work? I thought they would have just done the body. Tis hard finding one garage to do everything at an affordable price down here, tis why me and most my car modding friends have seperate garages we go to for different things.

garage for full resprays
garage for body work
garage for tints
garage for mechanical bits
garage for alarms and electrical
and etc

PM me :D I wanna know how much I should start saving... or if I should even bother starting :p

Couldnt resist :eek:

Matt did a (very quick) shop of alex's wheels onto the cinq, the wheels were are a bit big in the photo because he didnt have enough time to shop them smaller lol,

Net.jpg

Jordan

absolutely love it, youve done good with this one the last was a bit OTT in my oppinion but this one is spot on, not too sure on the 206 front bumper as its too high up personally (grill part) but fits in kinda

cream and purple leather will look amazing, and alroy i agree its nice to see something different on the forum, too many people stick to the 'abarth' or 'Storm' kits (no offence meant to anyone)

got to see this one at a show its perfect except front bumper and wheels IMO so as i say well done

wayne

Brilliant! If thats not thinking outside of the box I don't know what is!!

On the tuning front, why not acquire a second 1108, have it stripped, with shorter rods, a slight overbore and machined pistons, can probably get it somewhere near 1.2, say, 1179 (thats a random number, i cant be arsed with the math!) then with a lil headowrk/40mm tb it'll be flying!

Jon+Em

Edit: I'm guessing there isn't the room for a turbo lol!!!

Back