Cinquecento the new cinq and the pics!!!

Currently reading:
Cinquecento the new cinq and the pics!!!

charlieboy said:
my mums loves the car, she said would be her ideal car, specially the colour.

although she thinks alex's wheels from his cinq-turbo would suit your new car
tell your mum thanks lol!!

all my mum sed was ............... "alaina was it worth the money" :p :bang: :(

xxx

very nice (y)

I really like this cinq, the front is different but in a good way!

Personal i fink a nice leather interior white/purple two tone would look the nuts (y) and even if you tune the 1108cc it's not the end of the world much beta than your sub 1litre i would imagion! I wouldnt want to drive fast in this anyway as i would be scared of getting stone chips on the pain :)

1.8Stilo said:
very nice (y)

I really like this cinq, the front is different but in a good way!

Personal i fink a nice leather interior white/purple two tone would look the nuts (y) and even if you tune the 1108cc it's not the end of the world much beta than your sub 1litre i would imagion! I wouldnt want to drive fast in this anyway as i would be scared of getting stone chips on the pain :)

took the words rite out of my mouth! white/cream leather, mew dash, white subs mmmmmmmmmm

nearly hit the deck this morning, goind down a steep hill then crunch ****** hazards on check damage, sigh of relief!!!!!

xxx

Your car is hotter than the weather PHEW !!!!:yum:

If im honest i have never really like cinq's (sorry peps) UNTIL NOW !!!

It amazing !! loving your work.

Jitz(y) (y) (y) (y)

charlieboy said:
my mums loves the car, she said would be her ideal car, specially the colour.

although she thinks alex's wheels from his cinq-turbo would suit your new car

If i hadnt read this post I was gona say the EXACT same thing, i was driving home thinking, hmm, wonder what other wheels wud suit the car, and it hit me, alex's Ml's mayb wud :eek: SO i came on thinking wot i smart suggestion this is gona b, but alas.... charlie.... you have pee'd on my fire :(

someone shop em on anyway, coz of the colour of the car the anthracite wud prob have to b sacrificed though (n) so if someone cud, shop the anthracite and some silver ones on as well (y)

(obviously this is only personal prefernece alaina, if it bothers you then just say and i will ask a mod to remove this - sorry if it does :eek: )

Jordan

Nah it doesnt bother me , i do think deep dish would look good on it but ive been there - done that, want this one to be the opposite of the other, i love the wheels. i may go back to deep dish at one point, but for the time being im sticking to what i bought!! they really looked fab on the car, have to be seen to be appreciated, spesh when its moving, i love em :)
xxx

Thumbs up from me(y)
I like the cheeky grin on her face it's almost menacing:devil: (the car that is)

Still missing the old one now?

donaldmaclennan said:
Thumbs up from me(y)
I like the cheeky grin on her face it's almost menacing:devil: (the car that is)

Still missing the old one now?

im trying not to think bout it really, got too much going on the now with this one to think bout it,

im really nervous driving the new one, i cant judge how low it is yet, how well itl handle, the headlights brightness, scared of parking next to ppl incase of parking dents, etc etc. and its way too noisey the now with the zorst needing donw, some times i wish i had the old one to take the stress out of the drive lol

ill get used to it soon i suppose

xxx

punto_jr_sx75 said:
If i hadnt read this post I was gona say the EXACT same thing, i was driving home thinking, hmm, wonder what other wheels wud suit the car, and it hit me, alex's Ml's mayb wud :eek: SO i came on thinking wot i smart suggestion this is gona b, but alas.... charlie.... you have pee'd on my fire :(
nah, was my mum :eek: ill go tell her off

i love the front end makes me giggle. wonder if well see this guy again :p

DSCF2501.jpg

*shuffle* *shuffle* :):D

The colours nice. The front looks different, nowt like a Cinq, in my honest opinion I don't see the point in such huge mods that take away the actual essence that is the Cinquecento, subtle mods that add to the car are great, but mods that de-face the original car are not what its all about, I agree that it's great making the car your 'own' and 'original' which it is, there will be no Cinqs out there like yours! But in my opinion you haven't done the Cinq true justice.

Don't take it personally or anything it's only my opinion :)

Si

Just seen the new Cinq, Love the front it is very creative who thought of that idead? :thumbs: looks like one of the cartoon cars in the new pixar animation cars :D

Can I be a nosy bastard and ask how much that whole job cost and what it involved?

I can see a:

Respray
Smoothing of Boot
Flushed Skirts
Extended Bonnet
Head Lamp Conversion (how did they get them to fit?)
what else? and more importantly... how much? :p

Trancendental said:
Just seen the new Cinq, Love the front it is very creative who thought of that idead? :thumbs: looks like one of the cartoon cars in the new pixar animation cars :D

Can I be a nosy bastard and ask how much that whole job cost and what it involved?

I can see a:

Respray
Smoothing of Boot
Flushed Skirts
Extended Bonnet
Head Lamp Conversion (how did they get them to fit?)
what else? and more importantly... how much? :p

kenny laird thought of the front, had a few front ends on it apparently until they found the right one,

u missed, alloys,
apex,
tints,
dehandled,
poppers,
de locked,
de-badged,
arches,
extension and curvation of wings,
bumpers made from heinz 57,
flushed indicators,
mirrors,
front end has been extended to fit the headlights, i dont know how but can see there has been alot of work!!

how much??? more than 10x the cinqs value ( not telling how much the cinq was :p )

Back