Cinquecento the new cinq and the pics!!!

Currently reading:
Cinquecento the new cinq and the pics!!!

Thats awesome, youve done well again there Alaina :)

I'm gonna agree with Bushy. I dont like the wheels (Wide 14's would be awesome), and I think the front end is a bit dodgy too...but its not my car :p.

Side and back end looks brill and the paint is frankly astounding, love it!

Big fan of the back end, I think you got that spot on.

Not a fan of the headlights or that grille on the front... waaaay too 'skyliney' for a cinq IMO.

Also not keen on those wheels... around my old ways you'd only see them on budget fiesta mateys with ripspeed decals and knightrider lights (n)

Still, fair play for boshing out another unique cento, it's nice to see someone on here that doesn't listen to everyone else when they say 'IMO the abarth wheels and kit look the best'

the first cinq made me smile. this one actually makes me feel warm! :D

DSC00240.jpg

is it just me or is the car smiling at me :eek: :cool:

please strip it and cage it up (y) revirie carbonfibre buckets too ;)

charlieboy said:
the first cinq made me smile. this one actually makes me feel warm! :D

is it just me or is the car smiling at me :eek: :cool:

please strip it and cage it up (y) revirie carbonfibre buckets too ;)
can only tune the 1108 tho, prelude headlights bigggggggggggg.

yes shes smiling!!!

xxx

absolutely love it.. the more i look at it the more i like it (the front bumper imparticular)

coulour is stunning.. shows off the body work a treat. headlights, imo, were inspired, completley change the car and without looking w*nk (fiesta with tt lights anyone??)

top job yet again, but as said, when funds allow maybe some deep dish 14's... polished lip and subtle gun metal spokes or similar, as not to overpower the rest of the work

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Hmm, nice alaina! Love the bum, love the skirts and teh colour the front i dont knwo about, but ur happy! main thing! ive saw a cinq with prelude lights somewhere on a foreign site, iirc, you could stil get a 1242 in there just with the bck of the lights just clearing.

Overall though, lovely, way nicer than your old cinq, and just as bold!

Jordan

Back end looks mint!

Front end not too my liking. There looks a huge gap where the headlights are.

Is that just the pics, or if it is a huge gap are you doing anything to it?

In the flesh i may be convinced more :)

But overall a (y)

very,very nice alaina.
like it a lot more than the last one.
front for me looks like a baby corrado which is no bad thik.
now a couple of constructive points of criticism.
i think you should change the front bumper mounted lights.dont know if its indicaters or fogs but think they look a little 'tacked' on compared to the rest of the front.
either a rounder shape or those ones that fit into the shape of the front 'smile'.
think it may be on later fiestas
back end would have suited a smoothed in rear spoiler but its painted now so doubt its prctical now.and well i'll admit to agreeing the wheels dont suit but its all personal taste,isnt it ;)

punto_jr_sx75 said:
, you could stil get a 1242 in there just with the bck of the lights just clearing.

Nah, the 1242 won't fit with the lights - still plenty of scope for tuning though :D

I like it a lot and I reckon it knocks spots off the old Cinq :)

The front end is very unique, will take a bit of getting used to, when I first came to Centoland I would have creamed over that but have grown to like the original looks but I admire you for changing the whole front end and not going for an off the shelf jobbie and it just looking like all the rest bu with different plates and colour.

Liam

Back