The Long Search is Finally Over

Currently reading:
The Long Search is Finally Over

hey everyone, thanks for the compliments. I really do like the car, as for the stripes they are not for me and not my taste really. No offense to you pete as i think they do look good just not for me.

I have got a few things planned, but just simple stuff till i get some money as buying the car has left me skint. Also there is a few issues with the car itself that are in need of repair as well. But still well worth the money i paid for it. :D:D:D

I am taking those S**T argos speakers out when i get round to it. You want to see the wiring, Oh Dear!!! I want to remove the stripes and badges and then possibly spray the rub strips yellow and then i might tint the rear clusters[8D]. Ghost you will have to post lots of pictures if you do got so some strips on yours. I have not really thought about anything further than that. But anyone who has any ideas please feel free to suggest them.

As for the zorst i am not sure what it is, might be a stainless steel back box but not 100% at this point. Brian suggested that it might be a Sportex?

Also i have to wait till tuesday to drive it as the tax has expired. But i think that next sunday providing i get the car into shape a trip to the arnison centre with Brian will in order. Anyone else want to pop along please feel free?????:D:D:D

Thanks again people

Its not the power you have or the size, its how you use it that makes the difference!

arnt the rear clusters already tinted? ;) :p

i want to get some big fat (pete style ones [:p]) ones on mine heh, but is on hold at mo as need a new zorst :(

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, New lil siggy pic coming soon, till then.... not much really lol

the yellow CInqs look so much better with black rubstrips

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Union Jackass

Back