DSC000571.JPG

Brava The latest runaround

Introduction

After having to give teh stilo back to my dad (as he needed it :( ) ive bought a cheap brava off him to run around in. its only a 1.2 16v sx, but its ok, not my kind of car though, 5 door and dont like the colour, but it was cheap and will do me for the time beign til i find a decent stilo in the right colour (choice of 4 colours and has to be the 1.8 16v dynamic) No im not doing anything to it either lol

DSC000571.JPG

DSC000581.JPG

DSC000596.JPG

DSC000603.JPG

Jordan
Ah I remember seeing that one around and for sale also :) At least it will be cheap on petrol for the time being and if nothing else, I luuuurve that colour :D You don't want to invest in at least some clear side repeaters and silver (NOT led :p, just silver) washer jets? Would be cheap enough but make it look better.

Well i would helz, but i think ive sold it :eek:, it would suit some clear rear lenses too as well as clear side repeaters id say because of the colour, NOT lexarse, but clear, and they prob dont even exist! I really do need to get my finger out and get a stilo asap if it does go!

Jordan

HGT alloys :p

the 1.2 16v and the 1.6 16v are the engines of choice, right after the 105jtd and the 20v:D

personally I hate the whole bravo/a/marea dashboard, they look really bumpy and weird (nice quality switchgear and vents though;) ) a bravo in that colour would be nice!

I do prefer the punto interiors over the bravo, as the centre is a little strange, but ive gotten used to it now.

Shame on the rear lights, but oh well!

Everyone seems to love the colour that see's it lol, esp the fella's :chin: but no, no alloys, just the old volvo caps my dad had spare lol, actually, they arent on anymore, i found another set of two and two lol

Jordan

Back