DSC00588.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) The JTD (Finally Washed)

Introduction

So I've finally got around to washing my car, and thought since I had nothing to do I'd go for a drive through Frensham. Got to the pond and found a nice little section of the car park to take some photos on my phone. Here are the results:

DSC00588.JPG

DSC00589.JPG

DSC00590.JPG

DSC00591.JPG

DSC00592.JPG

DSC00593.JPG

DSC00594.JPG

DSC00595.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

DSC00598.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

DSC00602.JPG

DSC00603.JPG

You can view higher res versions here, some of them look really good at high res (y) Let me know what you think! :D
Nice! Heard lots about this car ( well i think this one) but never seen it. ( well i have now but u know what i mean)

Derbychick said:
Nice! Heard lots about this car ( well i think this one) but never seen it. ( well i have now but u know what i mean)

Yeah Si's probably told you about it :D
Getting the anit-roll bar sorted on Thursday! Rang the Fiat garage and explained I wanted to book it in to get a new anti roll bar bush fitted, and she asked if I could leave the car with them all day! I was like, errr it can only be a 10 minute job surely, and she finally booked me in for 9:30. Then she read it back to me and said,
"So thats Thursday morning to fit a new Anti-Roll bar".

:mad:

"No! Just the little rubber bush for the anti-roll bar!"

"Oh, OK"

:rolleyes:

H2DaE said:
Yeah Si's probably told you about it :D

Got it in one.. i think if he thought he could get away with it he`d do your car lol

looks alrite :)

But lower it like you sed as it still looks like its on stilts to me and loose the badges! Would look nice wiv a light smoked windows and light smoke on your lights too (y) giv it more of an aggressive look ;)

The only fing tht looks odd to me is y do you have red material on your door cards and then have blue seats looks a bit silly :p arent they supposed to match or is that the retro look or something :rolleyes:

is there only me that can see a dirty mk2 :confused:

not really, looks nice, needs lowering more though :cool: coilovers (y) schlam that biatch :p

tip for photos: take them with the sun behind you ;) and black cars are bitches to take pics of too many reflections :)

Damn Mark, I never realised that your Punto was black lol

Looks really good mate and you definately picked a great location for the pics (y)

Ally I hope your not saying what I think you are? :eek:

Si - Punto said:
Ally I hope your not saying what I think you are? :eek:

What that your easy and will sleep with anything nah i wouldnt say a thing like that babe

1.8Stilo said:
The only fing tht looks odd to me is y do you have red material on your door cards and then have blue seats looks a bit silly :p arent they supposed to match or is that the retro look or something :rolleyes:

I have the rest of the interior at home, just waiting to fit it. Me and my mate are gonna have a go tomorrow, gonna try and fit the speakers aswell. Don't worry, I'm not chavvy enough to intentionally have a different coloured interior :p

Back