IMG_20210304_192509.jpg

500 (Classic) The forgotten 500

Introduction

Hello guys I'm new to the forum so thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Stefan people also know me as Navo.

I have recently undertaken my mother's newly acquired fiat 500 as a project as it required alot more work than first thought I'll be updating as I go and hopefully finding the help needed but mainly wanted to share it's story.

So here it is a 1972 RHD with 2 previous owners a mother and daughter. It spent most of its life in a garage (which had a leaky roof) unfortunately causing rust issues.

When delivered it was clear to see this was a longer term project, that's where I came in to the picture below are a few images of the little devil
So more progress has been made rust is being removed and fresh metal is going in also we decided on some custom wide arches to improve the body lines. Also another marmite modification is we are having the seams removed so it will be smooth all over not expecting everyone to like it but it will be built our way to our taste
Good project!
As you might have seen I´m doing something similar.

Is that an inner wheel arc you have mounted on the outside, or what is it? (I´m lookong for something like that) :)

Good project!
As you might have seen I´m doing something similar.

Is that an inner wheel arc you have mounted on the outside, or what is it? (I´m lookong for something like that) :)
Hey mate thanks for dropping a comment that was the initial idea yes however it simply wasn't doing what we wanted it to so now we have gone a totally different route

What is everyone else doing today ? I'm porting and polishing the inlet manifold as the factory Finnish wasnt up to my standard

Attachments

• IMG_20211212_121312.jpg
    IMG_20211212_121312.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 41
Back