General The Finished Product...

Currently reading:
General The Finished Product...

23042008138.jpg

Well, what do ya all think?

Jim

Jeheeeeesus. Looks ace! So, the wheels fit ok? Were the spacers needed? :D

Mmm... it was more of a flaff than I thought. The lager spacer puts the rear wheel out too far and it catches on the wheel arch and the smaller spacer means that the bolts are catching on the back of the drum so I need to get the grinder at em tomorrow!

But it's really worth it as the wheels are huge and really make the handling!

23042008137.jpg

Looks dead butch from the back with the 185 cross section!

Jim

Jim

Like Sylvia's new look...:D Can't help but ask if you miss Hunny?

"Mmm... it was more of a flaff than I thought. The lager spacer puts the rear wheel out too far and it catches on the wheel arch "
Try the wine one .....more civilised and better fitting

Looking good, but for some reason, I don't think the roof bars work with the sun roof. They looked great with the tin top, but with the webasto.. hmm, it just looks a bit strange. :confused:

Anyway: spacers, spacers, spacers. I really ought to get off my arse and get my alloys back on. What width/offset are the Turbo ones and what width spacers did you end up fitting? I definitely need to push mine out at the back, didn't encounter any problems with the front ones so might only need two. Although it may make the handling interesting with different tracks front and rear... ;)

Cheers,

Plug

I believe the Uno wheels have an offset of around -42 and they're 5.5 inches by 13. Looks like Jim's using 10mm spacers on the back.

Despite passing on their faffery to Jim I still want some super wide wheels, some of the Alfa wheels are quite tempting... But I'm gonna wait and see how the job situation etc works out first.

Looking good, but for some reason, I don't think the roof bars work with the sun roof. They looked great with the tin top, but with the webasto.. hmm, it just looks a bit strange. :confused:

Cheers,

Plug

I think it's cause there is too much add on's on the roof and none any where else... Mmmm... Front and rear bull bars may even it up, lol!

Jim

Back