IMG_4004.JPG

Ducato The FF Bus (Ducato 2.8tdi LWB)

Introduction

Made its debut at Stanford and has picked up a load of dirt since (hence the mucky pics) - hehe.

Its main purpose is to hold all the stuff we need for the stand (flags, banners, gazebos etc) - but we're also hoping we can do "FF Trips" in it to various places :)

Currently holds 12, though I'm going to try and fit one extra seat in the back to span the gap we have at the moment - the back row of seats has been removed so we can fit stuff in (like a full size gas bbq ;))

It's a great thing to drive around too - skip all the queues in traffic by using the bus lanes and drive through central London without needing to pay the congestion charge .... :woot:

RAW!
FF Ducato

I must say I'm loving the ducato Ben has bought and decorated with the FiatForum livery! I hope he has a minibus license though!!!

Looks in good nic for 12, 13 years old though :D

Re: FF Ducato

Well I posted it here because... it wasn't my motor and I assumed that you were only allowed to post a topic there if it was about your own motor, hence the name "Member Motors" :p

Fair enough, what will it be used for? To ferry members around to events and things? :)

Re: FF Ducato

Well I posted it here because... it wasn't my motor and I assumed that you were only allowed to post a topic there if it was about your own motor, hence the name "Member Motors" :p
:ROFLMAO: :confused:

I meant just post about it on the actual thread itself, other members are allowed to comment you know :D

Yeah, will be used to carry all the show stuff to events. Plus I may try and sort out a few FF trips in it (y)

Back