General The End Of mY car :'( - Some Nob At A Roundabout!

Currently reading:
General The End Of mY car :'( - Some Nob At A Roundabout!

I don't know it still seems like your to blame

Roundabout you always give way to the right, your car is wrecked from the right which technically makes it your fault, oh well hope it goes your way.

Basicly what happed by the sounds of it is he pulled onto a small roundabout, there was traffic at the exit so he slowed down for his exit, a car came onto the roundabout, only looked right and not across and drove straight into the side of him.

I would have done the same as you, either be his fault or they will blame both of you.

not good not good.

mini roundabouts always cause grief, and in this case it looks like they've put it in to replace a T junction onto a main road?

if the choosen exit had say one car slowly moving into it, then you can theoretically move onto the roundabout, and aslong as you keep moving and don't become stationary (except thru accident) you should be OK.
I remember on my driving test (over two years now:eek: ) that I moved into a yellow hatched area infront of some lights, and there was no where for me to go, so instead of stopping or reversing back to safety, I just crawled across, fully in 1st gear at idle, and passed no prob's. I asked examiner afterwards about it, wondered if I'd got a minor (which I didn't) for it, and he said it is perferctly OK to creep across such hatched area's and mini roundabouts and traffic calming measures.

BTW not declarinng your mod's, even so much as a gearknob is a no no, most mod's won't cost you anything (like knobs, and painted bits, different carpets, stickers, stupid flashy led things etc), but not declaring them ain't gonnna put you on very firm ground.

if you are fully comp you haven't got much other than your premium to worry about, if your 3rd party and its 100% your fault you better start looking for a moped:(

Looks the Puntos fault but sounds like a 50/50 as neither car should have entered the junction till the exit was clear in the eyes of the law:rolleyes: .
I hope you are both insured by the same company as i can see this really dragging out otherwise with neither ins. company admiting fault!(n)

With mini roundabouts you do get alot of people either speeding straight through it or cutting over the roundabout completely like it was a junction.

Its easy being a safe driver but you're never safe from the looney drivers :bang:

Saryn said:
Its easy being a safe driver but you're never safe from the looney drivers :bang:
i know the feeling i amost had the exact same thing happen today to me i was going straight over a roundabout (a big one, leaving at the 2nd exit) and next thing i know i've heard screeching brakes from the left, and this brand new merc is about a foot away from me. still had the fag in one hand and a phone wedged between her sholder and her ear. :mad::mad::mad:
then she gave me that "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!" look... stupid bitch...:bang::bang:

Back