General The End Of mY car :'( - Some Nob At A Roundabout!

Currently reading:
General The End Of mY car :'( - Some Nob At A Roundabout!

MoDiFiEd

Well yeah my punto has been writen off :( im so upset to be honest! love my car!!!!!

was at a roundabout, i was alrdy on it! going round and some bloke smashed into the side of me!!!!!!!!! so here r some pics!!!

gotta sell bodykit now and things :( LAME

31082006004.jpg

31082006003.jpg

100_1065.jpg

did the other guy admit to it being his fault?

as at a roundabout your ment to give way to the right, which means he will argue he was already comitted and you pulled across his path.

dave said:
it looks like you pulled out on him :confused:

Must admit that I thought the same as Dave. Being hit on the drivers side on a roundabout sounds like the Punto pulled out in front of another car? :confused:

Hope that wasn't the case and you can claim off the other guy. The Punto looked like it was really nice before the crash too :(

Glad you're ok though, that's the main thing. And what is going on with all these Fiats crashing? Dead Fiat week :dead: :eek:

god damn - its the most horrible feeling when you here your baby crumple let alone your car :D.

hope your ok tho thats the main thing. did you have your mods declared to get the money back for them too?

from them pics though mate you look to blame, in the top pic you can see the junction he was wanting to go and the one you came out off - i bet he didn't indicate that he was coming off there and moved from the inside lane of the roundabout to the outside but wothout signal you thought he was leabing on the next exit.

i HOPE that wasn't the case!!

you after another punto?

all the best,

Josh

blu73 said:
Sorry mate, i really like the look of that car too.. Looks like its blatantly his fault though from first pic, should get nice payout at least

How can you say that? From the first pic it looks blatently like the other car was written off by his car :confused:

Ive looked at those pics over and over and cant figure out how possibly the other guy was in the wrong - not even if the cars werent in that position when the collision happened (impact forcing a spin)

The location of the cars (if that was the location of impact) is far too close to the exit that the guy seemed to have been wanting to take - I cant see any other explanation than the fiat jumping in front of the other car at a few seconds before collision, and if I was the other guy id be absolutely fuming to be honest.

Personally id try to lose the pics - i wouldnt be so sure that the insurance guy will see it from your point of view once he sees them

you can tell by the pictures that its at a small mini roundabout, so there wouldnt be a right lane, looks like the clio has been comming down the road to go straight across the roundabout and the driver of the punto hasnt given way to the right for whatever reason i.e. (he thought he could make it) and ended up getting t-boned.

Last edited:
Ok :)
ill tell ya the story sit around me........

Ok thursday Morning On the Way to work
mini roundabout in a T shape
so main road and 1 other road joining
i had already pulled onto the roundabout....... due to being 9am work traffic i started to slow down as the other part of the roundabout was busy i was heading right........ so yeah ive started to slow and BANG car on my drivers side
his car stopped ON TOP of the roundabout...... if he had gone round like he ment to would of missed me and woudl have been fine, but as i was going slow to let the car in front go i was slow turning right to go round the roundabout and well yeah thats it really, other cars was still able to get past and we was sit in the middle of it all!!!!!! what a nob!!!!!!

Back