Styling The Bigger Picture - Matts Punto

Currently reading:
Styling The Bigger Picture - Matts Punto

MoDiFiEd

Well Hey!
lol yeah yeah my punto a 75sx :) nice little car done a few mods here and there neons spoiler and bonnet waiting to fit :) alloys this weekend i hope :) and so on BUT the bigger picture, after i get a yrs no claims! i wanna pull a black 1.6 sporting punto :D to transfer my mods across to then sell my 75sx as standard :D lol what ya think :p :yum:

Honestly i always thought with Fiats, Peugeots, Fords that once people buy one they learn this mistake and never buy one again, i mean ESPECIALLY fiats they are just so unreliable so save for up something decent. 1.6 you said, possibly pick up a Golf1.6, Polo1.4, Civic 1.5.

Mastery said:
Honestly i always thought with Fiats, Peugeots, Fords that once people buy one they learn this mistake and never buy one again, i mean ESPECIALLY fiats they are just so unreliable so save for up something decent. 1.6 you said, possibly pick up a Golf1.6, Polo1.4, Civic 1.5.

A Fiat hater on a Fiat Forum how unusual :rolleyes:

MoDiFiEd Go for it will give you a lot of fun :slayer: (y)

Steve

1.6 8v sporting
1.2 16v sporting

not really much difference at all ya know!! think its a couple more bhp for the 1.6, but the 1.2 is lighter and a bit nippier

'sup to you really though. but going the same colour is a good idea (y)

i think i might buy a peugeot or a ford as my next car:D

this guy has obviously had bad experiences with cars so he trys to put everyone else off!! :confused: uncalled for in my opinion!

marshall936 said:
i think i might buy a peugeot or a ford as my next car:D

this guy has obviously had bad experiences with cars so he trys to put everyone else off!! :confused: uncalled for in my opinion!

How is it uncalled for mate im giving friendly advice that's all i talk wit Modified on msn he seems cool

Mastery said:

Oi ! Just how many cars have you driven? A POLO? LOL:yuck: Why dont you crawl back under that rock you crawled out off and come back when youve got a licence and an IQ higher than a gerbils gonads!:nutter: :tosser:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mastery said:

Why save up for something 'decent' when he already has a fun reliable car with a soul! I've owned a Ibiza aka polo and it was one of the most boring cars I've ever driven.

If Fiats were all as bad as you say then nobody would buy a second one. I think you'll see though that most of us are onto our 2nd, 3rd or 4th Fiat. I doubt someone would buy 4 cars from Fiat if they were as unreliable as you suggest. I'm affraid your arguement is like a bucket with no bottom i.e. it holds no water.

Hellcat said:
If Fiats were all as bad as you say then nobody would buy a second one.
im on my second one now, two in 1 1/2 years. why have anything else?

fiat all seem the same to drive. my punto feels like my uno used to, just with a more modern sense of styling.

if i go away from fiat then i dont think ill be happy. my mum has never had anything but fords and thinks that other makes are boring. my dads always had vauxhalls/pug's and only drives vauxhalls/pug's (thinkits a space issue as they tend to be big cars)

anyway.... so matt whats the plan then? thought any more about it?

just ask steve (the panda mod)

he's owned how many fiats?

tbh, Fiat's have an attached stereotype - the rust buckets which break down every 5 minutes, I've only ever called out the AA once in 2 & 1/2 years of fiat ownership, and I'm on my third one, 2 cinqs and now a punto

I like the MK4/4.2 olo alot but they dont have the same soul as a fiat as previously mentioned :D Mines punto is more reliable than my mates mk4 polo, and could've stopped in time before writing the whole front end off lol - into the back of a cinq!

fair play its your idea that fiat is bad, personally i like vauxhalls but FORds...:mad: I hate them all and they ARE bad cars, they rust like hell even now.

Matt - get the 1.2 16v, thow the 1.6 8v is cheaper to insure..:rolleyes:

Jordan

Back