Styling The Bigger Picture - Matts Punto

Currently reading:
Styling The Bigger Picture - Matts Punto

MoDiFiEd

Well Hey!
lol yeah yeah my punto a 75sx :) nice little car done a few mods here and there neons spoiler and bonnet waiting to fit :) alloys this weekend i hope :) and so on BUT the bigger picture, after i get a yrs no claims! i wanna pull a black 1.6 sporting punto :D to transfer my mods across to then sell my 75sx as standard :D lol what ya think :p :yum:

Mastery

Banned
Honestly i always thought with Fiats, Peugeots, Fords that once people buy one they learn this mistake and never buy one again, i mean ESPECIALLY fiats they are just so unreliable so save for up something decent. 1.6 you said, possibly pick up a Golf1.6, Polo1.4, Civic 1.5.

steve1219

The Older Modder
Mastery said:
Honestly i always thought with Fiats, Peugeots, Fords that once people buy one they learn this mistake and never buy one again, i mean ESPECIALLY fiats they are just so unreliable so save for up something decent. 1.6 you said, possibly pick up a Golf1.6, Polo1.4, Civic 1.5.

A Fiat hater on a Fiat Forum how unusual :rolleyes:

MoDiFiEd Go for it will give you a lot of fun :slayer: (y)

Steve

charlieboy

1.6 8v sporting
1.2 16v sporting

not really much difference at all ya know!! think its a couple more bhp for the 1.6, but the 1.2 is lighter and a bit nippier

'sup to you really though. but going the same colour is a good idea (y)

marshall936

i think i might buy a peugeot or a ford as my next car:D

this guy has obviously had bad experiences with cars so he trys to put everyone else off!! :confused: uncalled for in my opinion!

Mastery

Banned
marshall936 said:
i think i might buy a peugeot or a ford as my next car:D

this guy has obviously had bad experiences with cars so he trys to put everyone else off!! :confused: uncalled for in my opinion!

How is it uncalled for mate im giving friendly advice that's all i talk wit Modified on msn he seems cool

MATT 68

Banned
Mastery said:

Oi ! Just how many cars have you driven? A POLO? LOL:yuck: Why dont you crawl back under that rock you crawled out off and come back when youve got a licence and an IQ higher than a gerbils gonads!:nutter: :tosser:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellcat

zombie nation
Mastery said:

Why save up for something 'decent' when he already has a fun reliable car with a soul! I've owned a Ibiza aka polo and it was one of the most boring cars I've ever driven.

If Fiats were all as bad as you say then nobody would buy a second one. I think you'll see though that most of us are onto our 2nd, 3rd or 4th Fiat. I doubt someone would buy 4 cars from Fiat if they were as unreliable as you suggest. I'm affraid your arguement is like a bucket with no bottom i.e. it holds no water.

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Don't worry, I have owned a Peugeot, Ford and now two FIATS :D

I hate Golfs, will never ever buy one - same with the Polo :nutter:

charlieboy

Hellcat said:
If Fiats were all as bad as you say then nobody would buy a second one.
im on my second one now, two in 1 1/2 years. why have anything else?

fiat all seem the same to drive. my punto feels like my uno used to, just with a more modern sense of styling.

if i go away from fiat then i dont think ill be happy. my mum has never had anything but fords and thinks that other makes are boring. my dads always had vauxhalls/pug's and only drives vauxhalls/pug's (thinkits a space issue as they tend to be big cars)

anyway.... so matt whats the plan then? thought any more about it?

CinquePunto

^^^Joker
just ask steve (the panda mod)

he's owned how many fiats?

tbh, Fiat's have an attached stereotype - the rust buckets which break down every 5 minutes, I've only ever called out the AA once in 2 & 1/2 years of fiat ownership, and I'm on my third one, 2 cinqs and now a punto

I like the MK4/4.2 olo alot but they dont have the same soul as a fiat as previously mentioned :D Mines punto is more reliable than my mates mk4 polo, and could've stopped in time before writing the whole front end off lol - into the back of a cinq!

fair play its your idea that fiat is bad, personally i like vauxhalls but FORds...:mad: I hate them all and they ARE bad cars, they rust like hell even now.

Matt - get the 1.2 16v, thow the 1.6 8v is cheaper to insure..:rolleyes:

Jordan