The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Currently reading:
The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Which month do you wish to attend the FF 2005 Main Event?

• May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • July

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • August

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • September

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • October

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Babysei

Babysei

BabyPunto Owner
Just for information folks...The Sun are doing 9.50 holidays that have the current dates that are winning for Sept 2005 :)

OP
OP
Babysei

Babysei

BabyPunto Owner
you have to collect tokens every week and once you have all of the tokens you can get a holiday either mon-fri or fri-mon for 9.50 each based on 4 people sharing..£38 in total. Im sure that it would mean having a 'ghetto' chalet but im sure that you can upgrade for almost nothing :)

dave

littleyellowcar said:
just found this link
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2004591303,00.html

if you start collecting now, you wont get enough tickets. Also, they wont accept bookings of 4 male or 4 female under 25's.

if someone has already started collecting (y), you'll get a well cheap holiday
for £38 you can just book a whole flat for yourself and make up the other three names , just tell man on the gate they are working and will be there later :)

OP
OP
Babysei

Babysei

BabyPunto Owner
littleyellowcar they wont accept them anyway whether its a sun holiday or not LOL..we had to get round it last time by having lots of adults and mixed parties :)

OP
OP
Babysei

Babysei

BabyPunto Owner
blimey you aint far behind lads ;) anyway older women have some advantages ;) we can iron LOL :) sorry im trashing my own thread now..oh well whilst im here then......FINDUS CRISPY PANCAKES!

Helz

Forum moderator
Yes, as I recall I was courted by a few groups last year as the resident 'oldie' :eek:. I will try and get there a little earlier this year, I must try and get a few days off work, I've completely forgotten which days I've booked!

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
I will book tonight - may as go with the £167.80 or so, even if it does get cheaper as a last minute deal.