convoy
any of cannonball run / smokey and bandit
talledega nights
blues brothers
planes trains and automobiles
mad max 1 and 2

cant think of anymore offhand

nice one some one else who like the new dukes of hazard film

lol, i like bullit and all that, i just dont think its as good as its made out, the chase is very typical american car chase with power sliding around corners and scrubbing off speed, the actuall chase isnt all that fast really,.,
it was a good one but i wouldnt rank it as the best, italian job was better., then came the heavenly god send that is ronin., :D

This thread inspired me to dig out my bullitt DVD yesterday it is a good chase but the continuity and editing suck. The dodge charger crashes into the camera car about 30 seconds in just before mcqueen does the reverse burnout, the charger loses 6 wheel trims...and the same green beetle is passed at least 5 times, also does mcqueens mustang have a one those really bad stepped cvt boxes that only has steps on the way up? (ala MGF) because he makes literally tens of upshifts but no down shifts!!! also the charger misses the petrol station and and can be seen crashing into a bank behind it!

This thread inspired me to dig out my bullitt DVD yesterday it is a good chase but the continuity and editing suck. The dodge charger crashes into the camera car about 30 seconds in just before mcqueen does the reverse burnout, the charger loses 6 wheel trims...and the same green beetle is passed at least 5 times, also does mcqueens mustang have a one those really bad stepped cvt boxes that only has steps on the way up? (ala MGF) because he makes literally tens of upshifts but no down shifts!!! also the charger misses the petrol station and and can be seen crashing into a bank behind it!

kinda like the fast and the furious, id love to know what gearboxes they used in some of those cars.,lol

License to drive

Class, but only cause it got a caddie in it:D

Back