The Best Day of Your Life

Currently reading:
The Best Day of Your Life

as for the best day of my life, passing my test is up there, along with moving into my own place, but that was **** on from a high 5 days later :mad:

and also after the a-level finishing party we threw at a mates house a few years ago, yeah that was one hell of a party, cant beat waking up like that ever :D :eek:

Andy_sx said:
as for the best day of my life, passing my test is up there, along with moving into my own place, but that was **** on from a high 5 days later :mad:

and also after the a-level finishing party we threw at a mates house a few years ago, yeah that was one hell of a party, cant beat waking up like that ever :D :eek:

You forgot meeting me (tom and beth) :p

mine's gotta be birth of Beth, she was so tiny (4lb 11oz), yet to look at her now you'd never know.

hopefully gonna have loads more best days in the future.

best day of my life so far was when i won a huge showjumping cometition.

had worked really really hard for it all year ( points building)

was competing against people who had bought expensive bigger better horses n thought they were all that!, ryan ( my horse) tiny and skinny in comparason,

we won it by miles n i was so happy!!!!! got a huge trophey!!

xxx

h2ypr said:
best day of my life so far was when i won a huge showjumping cometition.

had worked really really hard for it all year ( points building)

was competing against people who had bought expensive bigger better horses n thought they were all that!, ryan ( my horse) tiny and skinny in comparason,

we won it by miles n i was so happy!!!!! got a huge trophey!!

xxx

isnt horse riding (especially) for women and gays?

oh, and to tell u the truth, she was a gilf! cos her son whose a year younger than me has 2 kids lol

Dunc

Dunc Uno Turbo said:

oh, and to tell u the truth, she was a gilf! cos her son whose a year younger than me has 2 kids lol

Dunc

pmsl. Dunc you are always at it aint you! Youre trying to start people off this time about the sexuality of horse riders:bang: .
Please dont take the bait people, cos hes just gonna sit back and chuckle to himself while he watches everybody else arguing(y) !
Ive bin watching you Dunc!;)

hmmm quite hard to answer this one....so many good days for different reasons.

firstly, the day stilosporting proposed to me :) (was a bit of an achievement for how our relationship started out) :eek:

secondly, getting back into touch with my dad :)

MATT 68 said:
pmsl. Dunc you are always at it aint you! Youre trying to start people off this time about the sexuality of horse riders:bang: .
Please dont take the bait people, cos hes just gonna sit back and chuckle to himself while he watches everybody else arguing(y) !
Ive bin watching you Dunc!;)

:nerner:

im actually trying to think where u seen me put summat else like this if u bin watching me? lol

Dunc

F R O S T Y said:
And Dunc OMG you've done a MILF lol Thats one thing i havent done (yet)... :D hehe

I've done a MILF :eek: She was my ex boss as well :eek:

Suffice to say, experience counts for everything and she was one hot nympho! Shame about the stretch marks :p

Just thought, recently one of the best days of my life was passing my college course. I managed to pass all exams, AND get maximum credits for the years course work. I was the only full time student doing an Access to Nursing course to ever achieve that, and I even got a special award for 'Academic Progress' at the awards ceremony for my achievements. Asides from making me feel very chuffed (I did work my ass off all year and sacrificed my social life :cry: ) the best thing of all was seeing how proud it made my mum. I screwed up school many years ago, but now I've proved that I can do well academically and she's so happy that at the age of 37 I've finally decided to train for a new and stable career rather than running around the world jumping from one thing to the next.

Oh, it didn't actually stop me from running round the world as the morning after the awards ceremony I was on a plane heading towards California/Arizona for three months :slayer: I have my gap half year before starting University so I'm going to make the best of it :D

Dunc Uno Turbo said:

Dunc

You'll find that was probably Alaina using Ross's account.

Liam

I've had a few good days, here are a few....

The birth of my son :D
Passing my driving test (1st time) :)
Getting engaged :D
Finishing university
Leaving work in my old job on my last day :)

Plus more.....

Back