The bank must REALLY be in trouble!

Currently reading:
The bank must REALLY be in trouble!

beany_bot

Stuff Your Own Title
I was down at the bank of scotland there paying in a cheque for £4,500 i asked them for a £100 overdraft untill the cheque cleared and they said no. I have never had a bank charge or missed a direct debit or anything, all my wages get paid into that account and never had a problem!

But they wouldnt give me a £100 overdraft even thou i just paid in a £4,500 cheque.

be worried folks!!

I was down at the bank of scotland there paying in a cheque for £4,500 i asked them for a £100 overdraft untill the cheque cleared and they said no. I have never had a bank charge or missed a direct debit or anything, all my wages get paid into that account and never had a problem!

But they wouldnt give me a £100 overdraft even thou i just paid in a £4,500 cheque.

be worried folks!!

name & shame.

unless you pay cheques like that into your account regularly then they may have denied you for fear of falling victim to another bouncing cheque scam.

if you go and ask for an overdraft when you aren't paying in an unusually large cheque i suspect they will be more willing to give you the overdraft- especially £100.

imo the best way to apply for an overdraft is on the phone.

Last edited:
unless you pay cheques like that into your account regularly then they may have denied you for fear of falling victim to another bouncing cheque scam.

if you go and ask for an overdraft when you aren't paying in an unusually large cheque i suspect they will be more willing to give you the overdraft- especially £100.

imo the best way to apply for an overdraft is on the phone.

its hardly a scam when all i want is £100 and like i said i have never missed a beat with my bank, had a charge or anything!! my wages get paid in every month, its ****ing ridiculus.

Back