The Bad news............AND THE GREAT NEWS

Currently reading:
The Bad news............AND THE GREAT NEWS

Jsutton

First off SAD to say im getting rid of my well loved Seicento Abarth.But the Good (Great) news is that it's to make way for a 01 plate 1.6 T-Spark Gabiano Blue Alfa Romeo 147.I take delivery on Friday so i will post up some picks of the new Machine as soon as possible.Its the Lusso model so it comes with the Climate Control and Cruize control which is cool..
Just hope my Sei goes to a good home as she really desrves it..Hope i dont cry getting rid of her lol

But still....................Cant wait

Well, if you can insure it I sure hope you aren't using your Dad's NCB if he is still driving.....

Apart from that, be careful, you only passed a few days ago and that's a lot of car.

Enjoy though.

Aye its a stunner on the inside aswell...Really nice place to be sitting in one.I had a test drive and it made me even more eager to replace the SEI so thats exactly what has been done.And i had a pleasant suprise with the Insurance so im over the Moon.
Suppose this wont really be the forum now but i can still post up picks of her and Fiat is actually related to Alfa Sooooo dont really matter lol

Ive always like the 156's but then i would'nt ever buy one for myself its more of a family exec

What insurance group is the Alfa?
Tried to get insurance for my mother's group 9 Rover 214 (I was gonna buy it off her if I could afford the insurance). My lowest quote?

£2700 (3rd Party only) :eek:

We're talking more than 5 times what the car was worth!! Mind you,
105bhp + 19 year old male = a bucketload on insurance!!!
It's a great car, it has to be said. Drove it for the best part of a year on my mother's insurance (approx 5k miles, including several 150 odd mile trips) and loved every minute of it.

chaos said:
What insurance group is the Alfa?
Tried to get insurance for my mother's group 9 Rover 214 (I was gonna buy it off her if I could afford the insurance). My lowest quote?

£2700 (3rd Party only) :eek:

We're talking more than 5 times what the car was worth!! Mind you,
105bhp + 19 year old male = a bucketload on insurance!!!
It's a great car, it has to be said. Drove it for the best part of a year on my mother's insurance (approx 5k miles, including several 150 odd mile trips) and loved every minute of it.

I am 19, 1 year NCB (also passplus but doesn't work after first NCB), 1998 Laguna 1.8 RT (air con, elec sunroof -tilt/side - CD player and remote on steering all as standard) - £760 TPFT. NU somehow quoted me happy.

This is the other problem with alfas too:

01 £15,050 £14,750 £5644

parkers target = 14750 new, sale price within 3 years predicted to be £5644 and it's only the 1.6. That's over 9k predicted loss in 3 years, why can't alfa sort out their depreciation?!

It makes Fiat Stilo 1.6 look good!

£10,700 £3745.

Nice if you can afford it though lol.

Back