General The back is de-badged

Currently reading:
General The back is de-badged

Piccies??? :D

Hmm...its getting dark now :( lol. so when ive t-cutted it an everything ill put some pics up :) coz itll look nicer then... needs a nice body kit too.. as its got the boring standard bumpers lol ohhh ive got so many plans and so little money.. haha.:p

Aj x

Last edited:
Hmm...its getting dark now :( lol. so when ive t-cutted it an everything ill put some pics up :) coz itll look nicer then... needs a nice body kit too.. as its got the boring standard bumpers lol ohhh ive got so many plans and so little money.. haha.:p

Aj x

just remember, body kits need declaring - concidering it's an 899 it might be better just to paint your bumpers up? they're not hard to take off, and when the weather gets warmer it shouldn't take more than a day per bumper if you're careful and plan well.

true-good point...not to sure yet...gta save first :p..ill take that into consideration :) fanx ronnieronson :p

Aj x

soory guys.

decided to go shopping today (brought t-cut.. which left me kinda skint =/ ).. and wen i got bk it was dark.. so "hooopefully" ill be able to have pics up 2moro :)

Aj x

Hmm.. so i sed ill av the pics on today.. buutt.. >.<

lol.. i did clean it an t-cut it which didnt really work :(

i was gna take a pic after i restored the black bumpers.. but neighbour asked me to wash her car.. so done it for a fiver.. so prob wil av2 w8 til 2moro now for the pics.. haha... if money is offered that easily then im gna take it :p ohh which reminds me. gta buy a FF sticker :)

Aj x

When you took the badges off was the paint fade very noticeable as I was thinking of doing mine tomorrow? It's a 9 year old car so I'm not sure how much the paint would've faded or whether you'd really be able to notice it on a light blue car. :confused:

When you took the badges off was the paint fade very noticeable as I was thinking of doing mine tomorrow? It's a 9 year old car so I'm not sure how much the paint would've faded or whether you'd really be able to notice it on a light blue car. :confused:

hehe.. hey phil.

urm yer.. noticable fade... maybe a more expensive t cut will do the thing(as i went for cheap one darn it)?.. or..halfords cud prob cover it....My cars like 13years old lmao...its debatable really. coz the FIAT badge on the back left a fade mark.. fink its coz it took a very slight layer of paint off.... but the cinquecento and SX part.. came off without a problem... it takes blooooody ages. are the badges on ur stuck on with like self adhesive fings?...coz thats what mine was.. urrrmm... i dont think tbh it matters bout the colour. fink itll still show up..it takes a while... i used.. 'sticky stuff remover' a spoon to take the FIAT bage off lmao!.. and lots of tissue.. and urrm :$ my nails.. coz didnt want to scratch it lol...

so hope thats of any help?

Aj x

Well I guess if there is a noticeable paint fade I could always stick them back on with some superglue. :)

haha. indeed u cud. but then agen.. wen i was taking it off.. it broke off in peices not as one.

Aj x

hey m8 about the body kit i wouldent really g o spending the money on buying one seeing it is a 899 , do something like mine , the second pic is my car but it looks different now , i have smothed the two lines on the bumper eitherside and it is red;)

Attachments

• 1388cy9f824k0.jpg
    1388cy9f824k0.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0050.JPG
    IMAG0050.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
hey m8 about the body kit i wouldent really g o spending the money on buying one seeing it is a 899 , do something like mine , the second pic is my car but it looks different now , i have smothed the two lines on the bumper eitherside and it is red;)

hey..

yer can see wot uve done. thats a gd idea. fink i mite do that. save me a few bob.

cheers matey(y)

Aj x

I tried to debadge my Sei this afternoon so I started with the SX badge as it's the smallest. I removed it then went over the area with T-Cut but there's quite a noticeable amount of paint fade so I'll have to stick it back on.

It's a shame really as it would've looked better debadged. :cry:

I tried to debadge my Sei this afternoon so I started with the SX badge as it's the smallest. I removed it then went over the area with T-Cut but there's quite a noticeable amount of paint fade so I'll have to stick it back on.

It's a shame really as it would've looked better debadged. :cry:

aww gutted :( not gd. danr paint fading on cars! :p lol. gna put pics up in a mo :D *eventually* hehe

Aj x

Back