That was close

Currently reading:
That was close

my dad has a habit of leaving cars sat on drives with the key in the ignition :(

once for a joke, he had left his van outside whilst he was working round the back, key in it and everything.

in i jumped and moved it up the road a bit, you should have seen his face :eek:(y)

my dad has a habit of leaving cars sat on drives with the key in the ignition :(

once for a joke, he had left his van outside whilst he was working round the back, key in it and everything.

in i jumped and moved it up the road a bit, you should have seen his face :eek:(y)

Lol, Mum sometimes for a strange reason leaves the keys in the door lock of her Yaris (steal me is basically what it says). So I moved it to the end of the cold-de-sac we live on, told dad, he kept quiet and she started panicing, don't know how I kept a straight face, but she's not done it since:devil:

shouldnt leave expencive stuff in even it it is locked :eek:

Tried doing this before. Do you know how low my trousers were swinging!

shouldnt leave expencive stuff in even it it is locked :eek:

Words of wisdom.

The only night I left my golf clubs in the boot, (must have been luck for the theif) someone broke in pulled the boot leaver and off they went for 18 holes.

Don't even leave £1 coins in now (n)

Last edited:
Tried doing this before. Do you know how low my trousers were swinging!
get a bag :rolleyes:

I don't leave them on display, not that stupid, but its hardly practicle to remove everything. I do this when I park in ther multi-story in Norwich and have to take a back-pac to be able to remove everything of value:eek:.

no good putting them out of sight, now every one knows they there

i do but its only head unit and about 50 copied cds(n)

and a lock or a window or even a door, and the hassle of filing a police report.

sub can be secured with a motorbike chain, and amp can be screwed to sub with security bolts. i used to have an £80 lock on my sub.

Last edited:
why would you leave valuables in your car? :confused:

Cos it's more secure than carrying them round with you? As long as they're out of sight and there's no evidence they were in your car (eg sucker marks on the windscreen, etc) can't see a problem with it....

Maybe I live in a good area :eek:

Chris

Last edited:
Cos it's more secure than carrying them round with you? As long as they're out of sight and there's no evidence they were in your car (eg sucker marks on the windscreen, etc) can't see a problem with it....

Maybe I live in a good area :eek:

Chris

if i had the cahnce to carry them i would.

i think i could protect them better than my car could.:p

Back