General That time of year again....

Currently reading:
General That time of year again....

sammiboo said:
Good Luck - am sure it will fly through, mine did and i thought it would fail :eek: :D

i always spend at least 3-4 days looking for new cars before mine goes in for its MOT, convinced it'll cost more than i can afford to fix so i think sod it i'll just buy another one instead. lol

am sure it'll be fine

good luck

IT PASSED!!!! :D

Flew through the MOT. the tester said out of all the cars he had done this week myn had got the best Brakes.

Was advised on me two front tyres. I work for Goodyear so I get 40% off tyres so I Will Probably go and get them changed tomorrow.

congratulations pal. i had my mot about a week ago and it did really well costing me about 70 pounds which was a small amount for my car lol.

Helz said:
Well done :D Mine cost £400 (though I did insist on Fiat parts as the generic ones keep breaking :cry:) and that's without the MOT itself (I spent so much I got it free ;)).

Nice one Free MOT(y) . I'm like that to be fair even down to the oil filter its all genuine Fiat parts.

Sorry Hellcat I only just saw what you put at bottom. Yes I did have a few doubts the cross rail underneath the car was my biggest but it was just surface rust so I spent most of today with a wire brush, rust killer and wax oil. Got it all cleaned up and sealed now.

Last edited:
Back