Technical That bl**dy annoying beep.. beep.. beep....

Currently reading:
Technical That bl**dy annoying beep.. beep.. beep....

On the abarth, when you select reverse, or switch the engine off in Neutral, you get a really annoying beeping for about 5-10 seconds (no, not the reverse sensors), thinks its the warning buzzer!?

Anyway, I want to replace the beep beep with something a little more 'bearable' and modern?! Like a soft ping or something!! :confused:

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know where is bloody annoying warning beep unit is, as I want to replace it!?

Cheers

(y)

On the abarth, when you select reverse, or switch the engine off in Neutral, you get a really annoying beeping for about 5-10 seconds (no, not the reverse sensors), thinks its the warning buzzer!?

Anyway, I want to replace the beep beep with something a little more 'bearable' and modern?! Like a soft ping or something!! :confused:

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know where is bloody annoying warning beep unit is, as I want to replace it!?

Cheers

(y)

:ROFLMAO:.....

While you're at it can you make my CN+ play dvd's

...or customise the start up screen so it displays the new red Fiat logo

...and change the sat nav voice to something a little more seductive

...maybe add one of those 'flux' things so i can travel back in time to visit my granny!!

id love to be able to change the startup screen on the connect nav to display abarth badge instead,

the reverse beep is quite handy i find, my mrs c3 pluriel has same sort of gearbox but doesnt beep when in reverse, plus theres a small symbol telling you when your in reverse, means the beeping is handy when you go from nhaving it to not having it.

That warning beep when you turn off the ignition wound me up for weeks just after I'd bought the car. Well I didn't know the car was telling me to leave it in gear, did I!

Had to RTFM to find out about it. D'oh!

How about selecting a gear then - keeping it in neutral can't be "safe", surely! :)

Stu,

I do. It's when I go into reverse that it pisses me off the most! I mean, I know I'm in reverse, I just put it in reverse to go backwards, but this poxy car seems to want to warn me every time I do it!!!! Aaaaaaa!!!!

I'd just rather have a nice simple 'ping', rather than the siren that goes off!!!

I think I tried turning the volume down on the setup, but it didn't make a difference!? I'd just like to find the warning buzzer and change it. On other cars I've seen they are usually a relay size type box!?

(y)

Back