4-TeeJayMk3.jpeg

urbanX Twin Exhaust

5-TeeJayMk3.jpeg

Footwell neons

6-TeeJayMk3.jpeg

More mods on the way (y)
Nice care mate,

Yeah neons FTW(y)

Liking them calipers they came out really well mate, got any pics of the sub and speakers?

Is that a full exhaust system or a backbox?

Cheers
Brin

Nice care mate,

Yeah neons FTW(y)

Liking them calipers they came out really well mate, got any pics of the sub and speakers?

Is that a full exhaust system or a backbox?

Cheers
Brin

Yeahh i got a pic, just not put it on yet, ill take pics tomorrow when i get my car back :D getting it colour coded and polished soo shud look nice and new ish aha
its justa back box :D was only 30 quid ... but looks 10x better then original rusted one lmao

Yeahh i got a pic, just not put it on yet, ill take pics tomorrow when i get my car back :D getting it colour coded and polished soo shud look nice and new ish aha
its justa back box :D was only 30 quid ... but looks 10x better then original rusted one lmao

:DDoes it make a niice roarin noise:D

Will look much better with colour coded makes a big difference IMO(y)

Last edited:
:DDoes it make a niice roarin noise:D

Will look much better with colour coded makes a big difference IMO(y)

Mmmm yeahh a louder roar then it was aha, also its straight thru so bit more of a boost too :)

Also Yeahh colour coding the black side bits and door handles and wing mirors (y)

also seriously thinking about debadging the fiat circle on the boot and the two active bits under the side indicators

Please don't get me wrong mate, i like punto's.. and i can see the whole blue/silver theme going on (y)

I just happen to feel it's looking a bit "Halfords".
Good effort though, and if you like the styling then good on you (y)

Yeahh personally i like the blue and silver :) cuz blue is my favorite colour,
also the seats and doors and tht wer eoriginally blue so just went with them really and got blue stuff when it came to modding, i did paint my brake calipers red as you can see in the left picture on my signature, but blue looks a lot better :)

its your personal opinion... everyone has one lol

Yeah, my opinion :p i agree mate
i like it when a car has a theme

How is your induction treating you? to me, it looks like it'll be a tad warm?
i'm looking at a punto after the sei, although maybe a sporting.. never had a car over 1.1, and thats 4 cars :eek:

CC wing mirrors and door handles would look good :D

i'm looking at a punto after the sei, although maybe a sporting.. never had a car over 1.1, and thats 4 cars :eek:

You never had over 1.1l, and you had 4 cars:eek: dont know what your missing out on get a 1.2l lol

Aha mine sonly 1.2 :) and its my first ...
umm yh when i get paid im replacing my induction kit, im getting a fresh one
and also some propper induction kit metal tube thing to feed some cold air to it :) will post pics when im done ... does increase acceleration tho

UPDATES:

Finally got round to colour coding everything on the outside ... just got to colour code jet washers, Aerial mount and get a rear spoiler and the outside is finished :D Ive also removed the two ACTIVE badges on the sides under the indicator :D
ill try get some pics up when done (y)

Also i am going to tint my back lights slightly ...

Inside i am going to colour cose the center parts ... side air vents and doorhandles ect ... I may also do something about the speakers in the front, maybee take off the mesh grille and cut a hole in it and cover it with leather so u can see the speaker :D

tell me what you all think :D thankss

Wow they look really good mate that patience paid off lol

Looking good mate colour coding always the best way(y)

Thank fook your handbrake goes to one side (drivers side in piics) i thort it was just mine broken lol so glad that evryones is meant to be like that lol

Last edited:
Thank fook your handbrake goes to one side (drivers side in piics) i thort it was just mine broken lol so glad that evryones is meant to be like that lol

Haha well i dont think its sposed to be ...
when you buy a car its centre .. but its because of how you sit and you pull it towards you and after years it just slightly bendss lmao

Back