Styling Team Heko wind deflectors

Currently reading:
Styling Team Heko wind deflectors

I bought a pair this morning mate, just under £30 delivered :)

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=200798580084

Josh.

Anyone know a decent brand (good looking) that fit the 2005 Grande Punto? I see that the Team Heko only do 2006 onwards?
Or is it just same fitting?

For definite? I will just buy the Heko deflectors if so as they look nice and aren't too badly priced. Just don't want to find they don't fit properly if I purchase.

Was wondering if anyone could help me, I've seen some wind deflectors for sale on eBay that are for fiat grande punto 2006 onwards and I have a 2013 punto but it isn't a grande model does anyone know if they would still fit? Thanks in advance!!

Was wondering if anyone could help me, I've seen some wind deflectors for sale on eBay that are for fiat grande punto 2006 onwards and I have a 2013 punto but it isn't a grande model does anyone know if they would still fit? Thanks in advance!!

Should still fit mate. The window frame design hasn't changed at all to my knowledge. Do a quick Google image search on both cars to see if you can spot any design differences.

Should still fit mate. The window frame design hasn't changed at all to my knowledge. Do a quick Google image search on both cars to see if you can spot any design differences.
Thank you buddy! Didn't think there would be a problem just wanted to make sure first

Back