Tea-total!

Currently reading:
Tea-total!

Ha and to think that upto about 2 years ago you called me a girl for never drinking coffee and only drinking Earl Grey. IMO coffee is gross (makes wanna hurl) and normal tea is for plebs.

As a result i only drink earl grey (with milk, somepeople don't bother). Even then it has to be left to go cold. I usualy drink about 1pint a day (huge mug). I balance this with green tea on a few occasions tho.

Last edited:
*pleb speaking* I usually drink fairly strong english tea (asda at the moment, good tea) with 2 sugars. Sometimes I drink black tea but never get it how I like it :(

Cold tea? yuck! Coffee = yuck too.

cold earl grey is good stuff.

Hot earl grey with no milk is a stage 1 tea
Hot earl grey with milk is a stage 2
Cold earl grey thats had the milk added before going cold is a stage 3
Cold earl grey with milk added after the tea has gone cold is a stage 4. (tea drops to the same temp as the milk - only use in emergencies)

Chris, its been more than 2 years ago - but yeah, you're still a girly tea drinker.

I would be - but i'm a weirdo instead.

Did anyone notice the different types of hot chocolate on the picture too, and arabic coffee instead of normal stuff. I'm not a snob, honest.

I don't like cold tea, unless its that iced tea stuff they do in america and that doesn't really taste like tea.

Anywho I'm on herbal tea at the moment, either cranberry or other red fruit tea...caffiene makes me go funny :( I used to be addicted to earl grey.

It's all coming out of the woodwork now eh!

I'm a big NORMAL tea fan and hate coffee, dabble with hot chocolate now and again but love juice as in fizzy and non fizzy.

Faves are Cherry Coke, Red Bull, Powerade - not hads the green one yet though.

Liam

TEA!!!?

COFFEE!!!?

both yuck :yuck:

tea is for when your ill/freezing and coffee just tastes horrible :p

ill stick to Cola for my caffiene fix :D

The Negotiator said:
Buy those disposible tooth brush things that have suddenly appeared everywhere :D
There crap tryed them last year for a laugh when we went to brooklands

Really? Not surprised I guess but always thought they might be "ok" if you ever forgot your toothbrush when, um, driving down the motorway?!

Back