General Tax...

Currently reading:
General Tax...

jonesd98

Stilos Rule!
Hi All,
Just had a tax due reminder from the robbing s****s in Swansea.
For my 2005 1.4 16v Stilo Active Sport, they want £140 for a year!
What is everyone else paying on tax?

Ta,
Dan

my dealer tax is still on my car. 13months. £104.

mind you it is a 1.2 GP

Had a big argument in the post office when I taxed mine. They'd used old stationary shopwing the old price, but the PO wanted the new higher price...ten minutes later, with numerous threats of ringing the police (and the women going on about how it's even worse for her having a 4x4, to which I told her it serves her right) and I left with a new disc. At the higher price :mad:

£180 for my 1.6 this year!

You getting discount for sevices rendered to the post master then sweety :devil: I though it was £186/7 for the 1.6 :chin: you can do mine for the lower price if you want :D

that can't be right, i pay £165 for my 1.6 active sport? and i got my tax like MAY, which is fairly recent, so go figure....

completely and utterly off topic, but
Stilo 1.9 Multijet 150 Sporting 3d (remapped to 205bhp)

wooooooooooow :eek:

i want i want i want i want (y)

back to topic, my tax expires end of this month, then im off for 7 weeks starting 13th july, and i DO NOT want to pay the robbing ******* for the time im away. is there any way around this?

you'd think with all that money we'd have half decent roads :bang:

back to topic, my tax expires end of this month, then im off for 7 weeks starting 13th july, and i DO NOT want to pay the robbing ******* for the time im away. is there any way around this?

you'd think with all that money we'd have half decent roads :bang:

Yes, you SORN the car and park it on private property. If kept on road it needs to be taxed, MOT'd and insured.

half decent roads, no better to spend the money on traffic carming and speed cameras than actually repair them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back