General Tax Mot really not happy

Currently reading:
General Tax Mot really not happy

luke64

well my tax was due went to tax my cinq an cudnt find the M.o.t cert looked every where i remeber having it went i had my number plates put on an i cant find it so my cinq has got to go through a M.o.t an i got to wait 6 days so my cinq is up on the front drive out of the way an i got no car!!!really pi**ed off

yes but i didnt have it m.o.t'ed the previous owner did an i dont have a contact number for them now so goin to have to go in an hope for the best one simple tax job gonna end up as a small forture was hoping on getting my alloys this month as well not to mention my insurance is due `lol

well i dont have the time to mess about as my cinq is off road lol so its going in later on i will let u no how it goes

luke64 said:
well i dont have the time to mess about as my cinq is off road lol so its going in later on i will let u no how it goes

But it should be cheaper, easier and take less time just to get a copy of it! If you like making life difficult then go ahead...!

well i tried that an i dont have the new style mot so it cant be done online

well people its gone in going to collect it at 2.30 i only been driving 6 months an this my first m.o.t my cinq is in good condition just hope they dont find summat wrong with it

it passed not a problem so happy (but i went to the post office where i went to try an tax it an then i found out i had dropped my old mot cert on the floor an sum one handed it in i couldnt belive it but i only missed out on 2 months an its all done an dusted now

Back