Talento 2016 rear light issue

Currently reading:
Talento 2016 rear light issue

gdharbourne

Hi,
Has anyone else had any issues with their Talento rear lights? The brake lights, reverse lights, indicators and fog lights all work as they should, but the driving lights don't want to know.
I think the brake lights and the driving lights use the same bulb but illuminate brighter once the brake is pressed... so I'm lost.
Please help. Thanks

Probably stating the obvious but check the bulbs and fuses. I had every bulb but one fail on one day with a car a few years back front and back. Fuses mostly cover one side each. If you are referring to driving day lights most models only have front driving lights. If its the side lights marker lights, do start with bulbs. Check none of the other lights is behaving oddly when used as this would indicate and earth fault / short circuit. Also check the metal parts of bulbs are nice and clean as with the bulb holder.

Probably stating the obvious but check the bulbs and fuses. I had every bulb but one fail on one day with a car a few years back front and back. Fuses mostly cover one side each. If you are referring to driving day lights most models only have front driving lights. If its the side lights marker lights, do start with bulbs. Check none of the other lights is behaving oddly when used as this would indicate and earth fault / short circuit. Also check the metal parts of bulbs are nice and clean as with the bulb holder.
Thanks for the advice mate

Back