table top dishwasher

Currently reading:
table top dishwasher

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
How do they work? how does the water get in and out?

Inlet hose connects to cold water supply, timer tells valve when to let water in. Pressure sensor detects water level & shuts off valve.
Element heats the water to desired temperature (doesn't take long as there isn't that much water in the machine - not much more than a litre). Meanwhile, the water is pumped through the system & into the spinner, chucking the water over all the contents.
(in my machine, the tablet is put straight into the bottom of the machine so I guess the different chemicals in the tab dissolve at different temps / rates?).
After a while, the timer moves along to the next part of the programme which drains out the soapy water & refills with more cold - which is heated & splashed around to rinse everything.
Again the machine drains.
The chemicals in the tab help the hot rinse water to slide off everything and because it's hot water there is also some evaporation (whatever chemicals they use, I find it almost impossible to butter bread etc as the butter won't stick to the knife so my butter knife gets a handwash!).

The water is pumped out through a drain hose (like washing machines).

Inlet hose connects to cold water supply, timer tells valve when to let water in. Pressure sensor detects water level & shuts off valve.
Element heats the water to desired temperature (doesn't take long as there isn't that much water in the machine - not much more than a litre). Meanwhile, the water is pumped through the system & into the spinner, chucking the water over all the contents.
(in my machine, the tablet is put straight into the bottom of the machine so I guess the different chemicals in the tab dissolve at different temps / rates?).
After a while, the timer moves along to the next part of the programme which drains out the soapy water & refills with more cold - which is heated & splashed around to rinse everything.
Again the machine drains.
The chemicals in the tab help the hot rinse water to slide off everything and because it's hot water there is also some evaporation (whatever chemicals they use, I find it almost impossible to butter bread etc as the butter won't stick to the knife so my butter knife gets a handwash!).

The water is pumped out through a drain hose (like washing machines).

Dobby said TABLE TOP dishwasher :rolleyes:

Back