Technical t reg barvo 1.6 indicator lights on steady even without key in ignition!

Currently reading:
Technical t reg barvo 1.6 indicator lights on steady even without key in ignition!

nikki6780

Indicators won't flash and neither do the hazards, please help asap guys!
Also what do I need a red master key for? I bought this car last week and was only given 2 blue keys

check that the plug on the hazzard light switch isnt loose when i had mine off for painting i found that my indicators wouldnt work without this connected just an idea if its come loose

Try changing the flasher unit. They place them in different places on different Bravos. Mine is behind the lower steeering column shroud

"Also what do I need a red master key for?" If you bought it from a garage then it's illegal to sell the car without the red key so go back to them. If not then you only need the red key when you need it, and that's if something horrid a happens to your ECU. Very few Bravo owners will ever need their red key but if you do then it gets expensive

check either the fuse or relay for the indicators. but also as BIGLEE said if the hazard swithch has become detached, even partially they wont work, had exactly the same as him.

the red key is one of those areas that if you dont ave it and you need it you could be up the creek, if you have it you may never need it. as said though, if it was from a garage then go and take it back and insist on them finding it, if not hope you have no need for it, you may never but you never know

Back