t-mobile contract phone quick Q.

Currently reading:
t-mobile contract phone quick Q.

ok my sister has just got one of these, 220 quid for 30 a month, w880i too (better than my phone lol:( ) what i wanted to know was can you spend it on anything?

it's for a premium rate text (4.50) for an unlock code for this samsung i got, if it comes from that money it would be great (y)

anyone know? thanks!

yup, only...

phone calls to tmobile and other xnetworks, landlines (house) and local dialing codes.
texts, of standard 10p charge
photomsgs of standard charge 35p

everything else is extra, but then, why would you want internet on your phone?

ah right thanks for the help everyone, it was to unlock an o2 phone i for for free with nearly a tenner on it, i let my sister use the phone for 1 night and it has 4 quid on it, if she hadn't of took the p*ss i could have done it on this phone :mad:

yup, only...

phone calls to tmobile and other xnetworks, landlines (house) and local dialing codes.
texts, of standard 10p charge
photomsgs of standard charge 35p

everything else is extra, but then, why would you want internet on your phone?

Because I have no internet access or wireless access at work. Because it's handy for when I'm out and about and need a phone number or to check something on a forum or hear about something and want to read the news or want to check a fact or or or.........the possibilities are endless ;)

i get unlimited internet access, then when im in a wireless area and want to download something i just conect my phone to the wireless and get full broadband/cable speeds :D

its handy for downloading apps, files and transfering stuff when im out n about. also when i wanna browse FF or 106 Owners and the such.

Back