General t jet or m jet

Currently reading:
General t jet or m jet

To the original poster, why didn't you use the mjet v tjet argument thread as this is a duplicate thread!!!:confused:

cos its like 30 pages of crap.

Good choice !
I have seen no colour difference in the paint.
A good clay, polish and wax will bring up the shine.

T-jet is a great choice !, get a BMC panel filter for about £30 nice cheap mod.

WAR!!!! :D
Why the change? the 500 is a much cooler car than the GP!!!! :devil: (I got a bravo btw!!!)
4000miles/year? you should get urself a bus-pass!!! :D
Get a tjet mate, more fun around town and it sounds better, However, it you plan to tune it, get the mjet, for around 500pounds you can get it up to 180bhp+ BAG OF TORQUE!!! and it will cost you 2-3times to tune the tjet to the same level!!! gd luck!!! (y)

No it wont cost 3 times as much. New turbo £250, Remap £250, Exhaust £250. Then if you want an uprated intercooler for £400 odd but it isnt desperately needed.

No it wont cost 3 times as much. New turbo £250, Remap £250, Exhaust £250. Then if you want an uprated intercooler for £400 odd but it isnt desperately needed.

£250 for new turbo, including fitting? sounds good value to me, I guess it will cost more even just to buy the standard turbo from Fiat.

and this thread is different how?? I just don't see the point in putting up duplicute threads, and also it is against forum rules!:p

It's not a duplicate as that refers specifically to multiple identical threads created by the same OP at the same time. It's not against the forum rules to ask questions which have already been answered/broached, if it was most of us would have been banned long ago ;).

cheers for clearing that up for me Eklipze3k, I misread them because I was going to put the same thread up then thought better of it because I didnt want slated for doing the same when the argument thread was already there!:D

Now now people lets not fall out, i started a new thread because the other one was so long i wasn't sure i would get any replys. Anyway brought a 57 plate t-jet today and i'm picking it up on saturday so thanks for all your replys and advice:)

Attachments

• IMG00070-20100823-1317.jpg
    IMG00070-20100823-1317.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 28
Back