General T-Jet 150 Sport on its way

Currently reading:
General T-Jet 150 Sport on its way

Pantuffrandall

Hi guys, have been looking at the forum for a while.

My Bravo should be here within 4 weeks, I am really excited and can't wait.

My bravo specs:-

Colour:Crossover Black
Engine:t-Jet 150
Model:Sport

Extras:-
Leather (black with red stitching)
Dual Zone Climate
CD with MP3 compatability
Rear electric windows
Rear parking sensors (for the misses)
18 inch alloys

Have yet to see other bravos on the road, but I personally think it's just a matter of time. There is no way that this car will fail, it beautiful, and drives like a beast.

I would really appreciate some pics of another black bravo with leather, just to satisfy my hunger.

When car arrives I will put some pics on. Can't wait

Crossover black is an awesome colour when its clean... all blues, purples and greens deep in the black :yum:

I got the blue sail cloth though... Well the world would be a boring place if we all got the same things! The leather looks great though, I've seen it on a red t-jet.

Thanks guys.

any photos available of your cars?

Not black but here's mine :D

MyNewBRAVO-1.jpg

Beuatiful cars lads.

Are those the 18 inch alloys? They look like a graphite colour to me.

Beuatiful cars lads.

Are those the 18 inch alloys? They look like a graphite colour to me.

Many thanks, just wish i could keep the car looking so clean all the time.
I almost got a black Bravo, but i was made an offer i couldnt refuse lol:D
Might upgrade to 18's next year although these 17"15 spoke ones are great.

Hi guys, nice to meet you! I’ve been reading the Bravo section for a while now.
I’ve decided to get a Bravo myself, an 1.4 T-Jet 150 BHP, but I’m not sure what version yet (I’m from Romania, and here we have an Emotion version which is between Dynamic and Sport, and it can have a 1.4 T-Jet 150 BHP), so I’m gonna ask you for some help :)
I would like to know how big of a difference it is when you press the “Sport” button, comparing to normal. And does it change anything else besides engine response to throttling?
I’m also curious about the handling and grip, how much difference is it between the Sport and the Dynamic?

I’m not going to buy the car until the end of January or even February, but I would like to know what my options are :) I wanted to go to a test-drive, but the Bravo has just entered the market here – 2 month, and they don’t have enough test-drive cars, they don’t have all the versions, and some of the dealers won’t even allow you a test-drive if they are not convinced you want to buy one (idiots :() So, I couldn’t drive a Bravo yet, but I won’t give up!
I’d also really appreciate some pictures of the dashboard instruments at night (Sport version). I'm a maniac, I admit :D

Well, that’s about it for now, if more questions come to mind, I’ll surely post them here!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Go Team 17! :D

Gotta say, I love my 18's, the extra inch makes all the difference :p.

I think that I would have specified those wheels even if I'd ordered it brand new, but seeing as the dealer didn't realise they were a chargeable option I got them, and the climate, for free :D.

Gotta say, I love my 18's, the extra inch makes all the difference :p.

I think that I would have specified those wheels even if I'd ordered it brand new, but seeing as the dealer didn't realise they were a chargeable option I got them, and the climate, for free :D.

On the roads around here the 17s seem a little on the big side. At the roadworks near work the word 'RAMP' means "we stopped cutting the tarmac off here and left a 3 inch step to the original road. We have no intention of making it into a ramp."

Hi guys, nice to meet you! I’ve been reading the Bravo section for a while now.
I’ve decided to get a Bravo myself, an 1.4 T-Jet 150 BHP, but I’m not sure what version yet (I’m from Romania, and here we have an Emotion version which is between Dynamic and Sport, and it can have a 1.4 T-Jet 150 BHP), so I’m gonna ask you for some help :)
I would like to know how big of a difference it is when you press the “Sport” button, comparing to normal. And does it change anything else besides engine response to throttling?
I’m also curious about the handling and grip, how much difference is it between the Sport and the Dynamic?

I’m not going to buy the car until the end of January or even February, but I would like to know what my options are :) I wanted to go to a test-drive, but the Bravo has just entered the market here – 2 month, and they don’t have enough test-drive cars, they don’t have all the versions, and some of the dealers won’t even allow you a test-drive if they are not convinced you want to buy one (idiots :() So, I couldn’t drive a Bravo yet, but I won’t give up!
I’d also really appreciate some pictures of the dashboard instruments at night (Sport version). I'm a maniac, I admit :D

Well, that’s about it for now, if more questions come to mind, I’ll surely post them here!

Thanks!

Hi there. the sport button also gives the T-Jet an extra bit of torque. Handling wise there is a difference between the Dynamic and sport. The Dynamic is as you would expect a bit softer and has a bit more body roll than the sport.

Hi there. the sport button also gives the T-Jet an extra bit of torque. Handling wise there is a difference between the Dynamic and sport. The Dynamic is as you would expect a bit softer and has a bit more body roll than the sport.

Yes, I know the "on the paper" differences, I was more interested about how big these differences are in reality, how much the driver feels them.

Yes, I know the "on the paper" differences, I was more interested about how big these differences are in reality, how much the driver feels them.

All depends on the driver. The only way you will know if by test driving them.

I don't have a sport button, just "remote control steering" and "scrub tyres now" buttons

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys! I'm looking forward to test drive the Bravo, soon I hope, depends of the dealers if they have the car.

If it's being floored, I don't notice much difference in performance between sport and non-sport mode. The throttle does become more sensitive at low openings which, in my mind, "tricks" you in thinking that there is a lot more oomph.

What is nice about the sport mode is that the steering tightens up a bit. For all the other extras, the price difference between the dynamic and sport verisions is well worth it! (y)

Back