Tuning T-jet 120 mods

Currently reading:
Tuning T-jet 120 mods

Hi, i have just taken delivery of a GP t-jet 120, and have been reading up on engine mods, i am going to order a Forge FMIC, Forge induction kit and an abarth turbo, was just wondering were i can get a new turbo from? And also where I can get the mapping done, I live near Preston so is there anywhere closer then Reddot or PD Tuning??
Many Thanks

Minisport in Padiham near Blackburn have a rolling road and also do remaps. My dad had a Astra GTE remapped there a while back, and they were really good. Or there is a chap that comes to your house and remaps your vehicle, he's called Dynachip.

Or there is a chap that comes to your house and remaps your vehicle, he's called Dynachip.

Wouldn't recommend that though.. There's no proof that the remap is giving you more power or if it's safe for the car. I'd rather pay the extra and get a custom remap on a rolling road so that I can actually see it's benefits and not have the car blow up on me in a few miles.

He has proven his remaps arent shoddy and arent going to blow your engine up in 1st few miles or 100,000 miles. He mainly does alot of Land rover discos and defenders, but he has a vw mk5 with one of his maps. He is talked about alot over in the vw diesel scene.

The T-Jet is a fairly rare car though, so it's unlikely that he knows exactly which settings to tweak and by how much. I'm just recommending to our OP that he spends the little bit extra to make sure he gets maximum power and reliability from his mods.
I'd bet a lot of money that my T-Jet with it's current map will beat any identically modified car that has been remapped on a driveway.

Back