General Swap Stilo Abarth for Punto anyone!!

Currently reading:
General Swap Stilo Abarth for Punto anyone!!

zutanoz

Does anyone want to swap a punto for a stilo abarth?

I have a 52 Silo Abarth with 6 months warranty remaining in Broom Yellow

Its got all the Abarth features such as selespeed and satnav, but also has the following factory options, leather interior, uprated Bose sound system with built in sub, cd changer, 17 inch alloys

Its done 35,000 miles and is in great condition.

Would like a punto sporting, active sport of the same age or newer etc

Please let me know?

zutanoz said:
Does anyone want to swap a punto for a stilo abarth?

I have a 52 Silo Abarth with 6 months warranty remaining in Broom Yellow

Its got all the Abarth features such as selespeed and satnav, but also has the following factory options, leather interior, uprated Bose sound system with built in sub, cd changer, 17 inch alloys

Its done 35,000 miles and is in great condition.

Would like a punto sporting, active sport of the same age or newer etc

Please let me know?

Why do you want to swap?

are you serious?:confused:

seriously why would you want to swap an a flagship fiat model for a punto?

Stuart DemonD said:
Personally, I think the Ulysse is the flagship model :chin:
god i do worry about you sometimes.they havent had a flagship model since the cinq
context.gif

Mainly because i dont need to drive much and its costly if im not using it on insurance and im not making use of it like i want too really.

I would love to keep it though as its such a good car but I just dont get the use out of it i want, Have u seen the traffic in the mornings!!!!

Last edited:
went to reg vardy yesterday, they've got a 03 reg stilo 1.9jtd 115 3dr with 48k, and err its only a dynamic, but still its £5500, not at that dealership, but I'm quite tempted actually, as parents were looking at getting me a newer car, but I'd prefer a higher model again, at the expense of miles I don't care, I just want all the kit in the first place to avoid playing around like I am now.

I think a late bravo with the jtd would be a better more likely to happen bet though. or maybe a private stilo jtd?? just fuel prices are killing me, and insurance on them is pretty damn cheap, only £150 more per annum for a 19yr old!!!!

Back