Sutton bravo meet

Currently reading:
Sutton bravo meet

Re: Me !

i probably won't see u then!! we are meetin in the high street first sutton that is at 8.30 won't be there long

alrighty then!!!
its thursday and my car is due out the body shop all looking shining and badboyed hopefully!!
also its the night of the meet and i was just woundering is there anyone else coming down that i don't know about i know danz is bringin a few bravo's and puntos but anyone else up for it????????

Easy mate

Not gonna be able to make it - don't think my car's drivable!!
Plus my job is making me wanna drink more, so i'm usually found somewhere in London with a beer in my hand. (which rules out driving!)

Will make a meet one day, when car's fixed and i have more cash!!!

(And no, i won't use the money i usually spend on beer, on fixing my car - It wouldn't even cover a fraction of the costs!!)

Dean

oh deano u drunken lazy so and so!!
never mind try and make a meet soon please

Definitely!

Thats not me saying that just to be nice either. I really do wanna go. That car is just giving me alot of greif recently and i just hate the fact i've gotta throw tonnes more money at it!!

Damn theiving bastid HGT.

Oh, i love it really. Nothing rivals the noise, it's curvy body blah, blah, blah...

Don't worry, will see you soon enough - i mean it's the summertime - perfect for this type of thing!!!

Dean

ok not very happy my car won't be ready for 2day!! im a so screwing i can't take my car down there!!!!!!!