Styling Suspension bits.

Currently reading:
Styling Suspension bits.

Robin1600

Hello.

new to the seicento.

keen to lower it and put on some shiny wheels.
Lots of suspension kits about to lower a sporting by 20 mm, but im looking for at least 40 mm lower.!.

I am also hunting for some nice wheels - But not the normal bigger is better- Im looking for a nice set of 13 inch with low profile tyres to keep gearing short. Any ideas that are not too expensive? I am having difficultly getting 98 pcd wheels!- A nice set of alleycats or minilites would be nice - has anyone fitted 100PCD ford type wheels with "wobble nuts"??

Advice at this early owners stage is welcomed from you. Belive it or not - im a mature owner !!!

Please can anyone advise.?

cheers Rob

I am also hunting for some nice wheels - But not the normal bigger is better- Im looking for a nice set of 13 inch with low profile tyres to keep gearing short. Any ideas that are not too expensive? I am having difficultly getting 98 pcd wheels!- A nice set of alleycats or minilites would be nice - has anyone fitted 100PCD ford type wheels with "wobble nuts"??

Ford alloys will not fit as the PCD isnt 100 for fords it is higher IIRC.

Minilites will not fit as they have a higher PCD than fords!!! Closest things to get are replicas which include KN minataurs (not available in 13'' iirc) or compomotive ML's

Ford alloys will not fit as the PCD isnt 100 for fords it is higher IIRC.

Minilites will not fit as they have a higher PCD than fords!!! Closest things to get are replicas which include KN minataurs (not available in 13'' iirc) or compomotive ML's

Yup, Fords and Pugwatts are 108. GM and VAG are 100mm, but offsets are important too.

Cheers

D

Back