Technical Surface rust treatment - advice needed

Currently reading:
Technical Surface rust treatment - advice needed

Hi Guys,
Couple week ago my other half was awaiting for me to get back to the car, panda was locked, so she did put/rest her bumm on a rear bumper.
I was aware of the condition of the rear bumper brackets ( especially one of them) but i had no time to get round that. She is only 48kg but it was enough to brake rusted bracket totaly. I had bought a pair of NOS fiat brackets some time ago so it was right time to renew them.
After some battle with rusted nuts on side brackets i did get to the point where bumber came off. IMO dremel and cutting discs are the best tool to get round that.
Bumber cleaned of new brackets on, but while car was up on ramps I decided to re-new underseal coating. Before spraing on new coat i've done an inspection of the rear structural points conditions. On pictures below ( sorry for poor quality) you can
see what i've found.

It's not that bad overall - it is still surface rust not "pitted", so my question is what do you guys recommend as a treatment for those areas? I sure there will be some more on the front part aswell.

Would wire brushing, "krust" treatment, zinc primer coating, waxoil do the job?

Many thanks for any advice

Attachments

• Image223.jpg
    Image223.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Image231.jpg
    Image231.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Image256.jpg
    Image256.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Image258.jpg