suppose it had to happen one day

Currently reading:
suppose it had to happen one day

"The former drama teacher claims she was subjected to abusive behaviour by disruptive pupils."

She might be putting the whole thing on ;)

JFL

you *****!!
Me 2.

I always tried to do well at school.

I used to enjoy bioligy and history, and would often sit up till 2 am in morning doing extra homework just for that. Such as in bioligy we had to name all the planets - that was it, but i drew diagrams, and all other bits and pieces.

Some kids came in with 10 lines of homework, i cam in with 10 pages of homework :D

JFL

you *****!!
There are 9 planets :D.

I might not have got the best gcse grades at school. But since leaving school i have been working for the same company for over 3 years giving dedicated reliable service, and you dont become a manager for not giving that :p

There are eight planets and you would have learned about them in physics.

I got my managerial position because the boss at the time liked my boobies. No, seriously, I did :)

dave

what bioligy got to do with planets? :confused: i knew them all and how far from the sun they was when i was about 9, but forgot all stuff like that as soon as i found out about girls :p

There are eight planets and you would have learned about them in physics.

I got my managerial position because the boss at the time liked my boobies. No, seriously, I did :)

To be fair, it is only comparatively recently that scientists have decided one of the 'planets' is merely a lump of space rock.

JFL

you *****!!
Im wondering when we will be able to take holidays to moon - and if i will still be young enough :D

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
yeah pluto is now a moon.,lol

EDIT: but thats not coz i ever paid attention at school, i just saw it on sky news.,:D