Technical Supersprint Stainless Manifold

Currently reading:
Technical Supersprint Stainless Manifold

I am thinking of buying the supersprint 4 branch manifold for my mpi sei sporting, I was wondering if anybody knew, will the manifold fit a 2001 mpi seicento sporting, or is it strictly for the spi model? Are there any variations in the exhaust system between the two, all I have noticed is the heat shield over the manifold which is present on the mpi cars but not the spi ones?

Any help much appreciated. [8D]

Magnecor, K & N, Bosch, Peco all buzz words of my sei!

pretty sure it should fit both, logically cant see why it wouldnt, dont take my word for it tho :p

Now written off Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it was indeed Broom Yellow :(

Dont worry, the poppy coral lives on for another car :p

Is this the version to replace the cat?
Has the MPI two lambda sensors? Some have (one in front of the cat and one after) and won't work properly after being de-cat-ed

I'm sure people will come up with other threads with more info than this one, but the normal MPi manifold contains the cat & 2 sensor points, therefore the Supersprint which doesn't have a cat & only has one sensor point will not match up with the existing system without other tweaks & legally a cat adding to the system where it would normally be on an SPi.

I'm sure people will come up with other threads with more info than this one, but the normal MPi manifold contains the cat & 2 sensor points, therefore the Supersprint which doesn't have a cat & only has one sensor point will not match up with the existing system without other tweaks & legally a cat adding to the system where it would normally be on an SPi.

thats easy enough
DSCF36841.JPG

By the way, thanks for the pic Dave. I have now begun to think that the place I got the quote from sound like a good price, but I need to be sure of a few details, like I don't want the exhaust to stick out too far @ the back, & think I might want a join like yours rather than welded into the pipe as I've heard that mating stainless & mild steel is not a great idea, so might confirm what the guy had planned.

I'm now struggling to decide how loud I can cope with & therefore if I should ask for silencers or not. I've not heard many modded systems - already have a GSR 40mm TB & induction which has livened up the noise, but have begun to notice that although I like hearing my induction/emission noises, passengers find it frustrating.

I am tempted to go for maximum flow, maximum noise & maximum power, but then as a daily drive that I tend to rev too much anyway, I don't know if it could appear to be a bit too Chavvy!!!

Poo - just realised I'm typing in the wrong thread!!!

Back