Tuning Supersprint manifold

Currently reading:
Tuning Supersprint manifold

kingsizef40

Hello, recently I bought a Supersprint manifold second hand but the guy I bought it from said he hasn't got any other parts with it. I'm looking for the section that will connect it with the rest of the exhaust and I was wondering if it is a standart connection I can buy from somewhere and weld it on or if someone has one kicking about that they would sell before I order one from Supersprint ? I went to Longlife to ask them if they have any of those type connectors and they said they do but the one on the Supersprint is an odd size in between the ones they have :(

Attachments

• con pipe.jpg
    con pipe.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 51
  • manifold end.jpg
    manifold end.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Went to order it today.... Supersprint want 28 pounds for delivery for a tiny pipe :D and then they put the VAT on the combined price of the part+ delivery hahhaha.... so if I want the connecting piece it will be 80 quid delivered

I was also interested in that manifold. But the guy couldn’t confirm what model it was for.

Update, I have bought a 'conical joint' of ebay, 15 quid delivered and the 'female' half of it fits perfectly on the manifold joint after a bit of grinding.... better than giving 80 quid to supersprint lol

Back