General Supersprint Centre Pipe????

Currently reading:
General Supersprint Centre Pipe????

BigMikePotatoes

Right, i had a punto 60sx before, and i fitted a backbox to it, but to do this i had to cut the pipe between the centre box and rear box, there was no join i could undo, i know have a punto sporting still a MK1 and want to get a supersprint cat back system.

All there kit is direct fit (so i get the impression) but on there website, by the looks of things i need a centre pipe and a backbox, but if i were to just buy a backbox how would it fit to the centre box? (without welding and cutting bla bla bla) because thats what i needed to do on my last one.

So long story short, from the look of there picture it had a long ish pipe on the back box and i was wondering if this went straight to the cat? or do i need to buy a centre pipe, basically i dont want to go buying a centre pipe then find the backbox has a pipe on it already lol

Mike

cutting might be needed but you can buy reducers and sleves that you may be ably to clamp on http://www.jetex.co.uk/

pipework-collage.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, but the what i mean is -

I want a cat back supersprint system, do i definatly need to buy a centre pipe, or does a supersprint backbox come with this?

Thanks

Mike

Back