Tuning Supersport Exhaust Replacement

Currently reading:
Tuning Supersport Exhaust Replacement

Lloyderzz

Couldn't find the answer I was looking for by searching so just asking what performance exhaust's people are using on there abarths, seen a few 'G-tech' exhausts on YouTube which sounded nice, is there anything better people can recommend? Catback / full system
Thanks

i would recommend supersprint for their high quality makes and if you like loud noise and raggazon for cheaper solution with more quality noise.Low revs nothing special , high revs sounds like a plane

I have a supersprint cat back system with no silencers, and it sounds great. Back fires when cold and sometimes just out if the blue. I would highly recommend supersprint as they are very well made aswell.

thanks for the replys guys, could someone link me to the exact ones they have if possible, couldnt find the catback supersprint? want my evo to pop as much as my misses a500

i prefer CSC or Inoxcar. Have you ever heard them?
both are italian brands. long time ago Ragazzon was perfect, but nowadays they just sounds ****ty... quality is perfect, but sound is (n)

if you want a really sporty sound then try CSC or Inoxcar.
Inoxcar looks better because of the mirror finish, but CSC is much more louder.

we buy them from Germany through italo-welt, works perfect (to sell them to our customers).

Do they pop and bang? My misses has a a500 with a monza box and pops and bangs all the time, does the car need to be run in more (only done 6k miles) to achieve this? Thanks for replies

Thanks for the reply but what you have posted is for the A500 lol I have an punto evo, been looking at this (see pic with items added to basket)

What's the difference between the centre pipe and centre exhaust? Are they both MOT compliant?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 96
Thanks for the reply but what you have posted is for the A500 lol I have an punto evo, been looking at this (see pic with items added to basket)

What's the difference between the centre pipe and centre exhaust? Are they both MOT compliant?

One is resonated to reduce drone whereas the other isn't. The resonated one is more expensive.

HTH

Any feedback from users of the Supersprint system without silencers? Is there alot of drone at cruising speed?

Back