General sunroof motor

Currently reading:
General sunroof motor

twhyman

hi,
my sunroof motor i dead , do you know if its the same like the rear wiper motor, cause it looks like the same part?

or do you know where i can get it on the internet?

thanks

Last edited:
it may look the same as the wiper motor but i doubt it will be the exact same part. try swapping yours over, who knows maybe it'll work. i'd go to a scrapyard and remove one form another car, cost £5 and take 10mins. dont think you'll find one on the internet unless you find someone one ebay who's breaking a bravo brava or marea and ask them to send you the motor, which will no doubt cost more than a scrapyard part.

They're fiddly to get in and out so make sure you've had your weetabix this morning ;) It's been a while since I had my sunroof one out but I think it's more complex than the wiper one - always worth a try though. Definitely the motor gone and not the fuse?

thanks for the replies guys :)

its not a fuse cause i can close the roof but not open it cause i hear the gear wheels running free.

is taking the motor out i need to take apart the entire inside roof lining'

or just the lamp?

and is it complex to take it apart , and :) is there something i need to pay special attension while taking it apart?

cjcarlos1977:can you please pm me the price of the motor.

Last edited:
Back