sun strip

Currently reading:
sun strip

C

chris

hi,can anybody tell me were i can get a decent sunstrip for the brava? seen 1 on ebay not much cop and other is in green only was looking for a blue/silver,this low sun buisness is doing me head in :)

Do a serch on the forum - I remember someone gave a link where you can get them made

svenjtd.jpg

Members Site - - - - - - - My Site

If you want a sunstrip always better I feel to get your own custome one.
Firstly find a plain one in the colour you want. Then buy addition graphics (pref custom made by your local printers) to place on top.
Result:
P8260024.JPG

I remember a mate of mine years ago(who was even dafter than me) having a blue datsun, and he had bought some blue paint to do some touch up repairs, and then he went and PAINTED a matching blue sunstrip on the outside of his windscreen, waited till it dried and then painted his name and his wifes name on it,lol

:) nice 1

ill have to have a look rnd for 1 i have a brava sticker to put on just need the strip

www.it-graphics.co.uk £5
or they can make 1 to how you want :)

I did my custom curvy strip with limo tint film to mount it on the inside, altho you could use coloured vinyl inside or out.
Did it quite big (much bigger with the curvy corners than any you can buy in the shops) but come winter time, changed it to make it even bigger cos of the low sun.