sun strip

• Thread starter BlackBravo`s other half!
  • Start date

Currently reading:
sun strip

B

BlackBravo`s other half!

hi guys,
any idea where i can get a sunstrip that fits on the inside of my windscreen made up with what i want written on it and in the colours i want it in?
Many thanks for anyone with any ideas,

caz :) :) :)

Pete

Just buy a standard sunstrip and stick it on the inside

Also just get your graphics made up especially and make sure they are for internal fitting.

Put graphics on 1st, then sunstrip - roberts your mothes brother

However, it could prove a bit fiddly to do that so why not just stick em on the outside?

663stannyhall.jpg

Do you need it on the inside?

Most are fitted on the outside, any sign writers should be able to knock one up for you at a reasonable cost...

Daz

If you go to local sign writers, they could easily do you one out of vinyls. They shouldn't charge you more than £30 really.

£30?

I paid a fiver for a plain back sunstrip and £3 for the additional graphics that went over the top! :)

she wants it on the inside so i dont blow off.
1ltr pug 205 go that quick lol :)
Cheers guys i`ll let her know

Pete

ignore pete, its a 1.1 pug, and it does a tonne quit happily,
Wimmy, who did u go to for yours? the writing that is i prefer how much you paid to £30,
cheers for the feedback guys,
Caz

Pete

Just a local printers. Find one in your yellow pages, find a font you like on your pc and take it away.

As for exterior graphics flying off.......pmsl

I actually got some vinyls done for a tenner, but I know the guy, so I didn't want to get your hopes up of getting it quite as cheap.

I made a paper template for mine to get the curve (straight edge ones never look quite right to me) but I used limo window tint film on the inside to get a factory fitted look.

it must have been peter not putting it on propperly but on our way to a meet with u guys he was only doing about 75-80mph and his sunstrip that he'd just put on flew off his car and wrapped itself round another cars ariel, so i wasnt sure if they did or if it was just pete not putting it on properly,
cheers for your help guys,
caz

Pete

Lol, now Pete failed to explain that!

I presume he didnt put it on properly or used tinting film and not allowed to dry on the outside.

Silly boy Pete