Sub's Or Components?

Currently reading:
Sub's Or Components?

Birk10

Hi guys,

I am near to the forums and cars. I recently got my Fiat Punto 1.2 2000 Model. I also recently purchased and installed my Head Unit which is a P5700MP Pionner 50 X 4. I LUV IT :) . Anyways, I have 6.5" in the front and 4" either side of the shelf near the boot. I was wondering with your opinions and thoughts if you could help me solve a querry. My Head Unit has certainly improved my standard speakers in the car. I was wondering if i should buy a Sub and Amp combo OR if I should buy component speakers replacing all four standard speakers, then later on buying a Sub. Before you make suggestions 6*9's are out of question as I don't like them and heard bad views about them when they are hooked up with a Sub. I have done extensive research and found some nice combo's for the Sub and Amp especially on Ebay.

I have a budget of roughly of £100. However for the right deal I wouldn't might spending £10 or £20 more.

Thanks for your help in advance (y)

If your budget is £100 id recommend getting a sub and amp, as the standard fiat speakers are quite good and you would struggle to get any better with your budget.

Try to make sure that the rms values of the sub and amp are matched, or are reasonably close.

Oh and welcome to the forum :)

Birk10 said:
I have a budget of roughly of £100. However for the right deal I wouldn't might spending £10 or £20 more.

I seriously doubt you being able to get a full set of decent components for that amount of money. It would be best to buy a sub and amp package. Do what Chris said - match the RMS values as close as possible.

:wave: Welcome to the forum

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Guys I also wanted to know how much the average price of components are? I have seen some pretty good components on Ebay that are going for £40-£50. I wanted to know the average price, and what to look out for when searching for good components.

Thanks

Back