Sub in 1.2 Panda?

Currently reading:
Sub in 1.2 Panda?

I was just wondering how easy (if possible) it would be to fit a sub to my Panda, i'd be buying on a budget and would be looking at fitting it to the standard HU. I did do a search but didn't really find anything!

Mine is the large faced HU, don't think it's the one with mp3 cd.. but never tried it!

I think the standard system sounds okay, just really want a bit more bass.. if i were to buy a new HU i'd want to go for something cool and gadgety which i can't afford right now. :p

I bought my Panda with a dent in the drivers side wing and it has knocked the side headlamp out of position slightly.. i'd need to get the dent sorted before i can get the headlamp in alignment.. although this isnt an ICE matter... thanks anyway for your input guys :)

I bought my Panda with a dent in the drivers side wing and it has knocked the side headlamp out of position slightly.. i'd need to get the dent sorted before i can get the headlamp in alignment.. although this isnt an ICE matter... thanks anyway for your input guys :)
You can do it without changing the head unit if you really want to and you can still get some good sound, get a line out converter which allows you to get an audio feed from 1 of the door speakers or from behind the head unit and provides you with pre outs for the cable to run to the subs amplifier.

Back