Sub and amp are in

Currently reading:
Sub and amp are in

syphon123

BlackSei The Beast
hi

re fitted all my gear yesterday, and used the rear seat belt bolt for the earth. Worked much better, but still got interference off any electrics, such as turning indicators on lol. So popped out and and got a ground isolator, tried it in the car park, and sounds were gone.
Carpetted the boot in RED ICE carpet, looks the dogs nuts. Will take some fotos, when Ive mounted the amp properly. have it angled upwards proper boot install stylie.
wohoo, my JBL grille from autoacoustics has just arrived, so ill go fit that, and then take some piccies anyway

cya
joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
JBL ICE + Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit 6x9 in parcel shelf,16.5cm in rear arm rests, 10cm in front)
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

here we go then
just soldered sum new cable into the sub box while I had it out. and fitted the grille from autoacoustics.com
looks good
here are some initial photos. Gotta build the stand for the amp, which will hide all the cables and gubbins at by the amp
DSC00610.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

hope you like the carpet. Im well impressed with it.

gimme some views on it, and and idas of what I can do to make it better as its my first attempt at adding ICE in the boot

tar

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
JBL ICE + Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit 6x9 in parcel shelf,16.5cm in rear arm rests, 10cm in front)

yeah it's a good start!

tips,
-you could spray the wood where the 6x9s screw into black.
-you could make a flase floor to flush the amp into the boot floor and hide the wiring :)

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + Superchip + NOS (soon)

thats already a false floor made of mdf
i could lift it up with some spacers
good point about the wood on the shelf, didnt notice that lol.

cya

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

believe me nothing is going in there now, a toolbox goes in the gap on the right so there is no room anyway hehe. the backseat is better so shopping anyway hehe.
glad u like it

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

i fixed my 2 amps to the back of the seats, it gives u little bit extra room each side of the sub, or if u want to fix it against one of the sides of the car.

BTW is that the JBL GT3 10" sub and GTO 4000 amp, if it is thats what i'm running, don't it sound great vibrates like fook:D

Any idea whats wrong with my front speakers im running them from an alpine amp and the sounds cuts in and out every so often, maybe cause of the bass I don't know. Ive checked all the connections to make sure therenot touching any metal part of the car and have rewired the amp but still to no avail, I havent chaned tthe setup at all, could it be the speakers

Cheers

Gaz

2106125.jpg

Wanted Seicento Arbarth Wheels or any 14"+ to fit a seicento

yep GTO4000 and 10" JBL. sounds the dogs nuts. Got the amp powering the JBL 935 6x9s on the parcel shelf and the sub.

are your speakers standard 10cm or part of a component kit. Cuz I have 10cm JBL in the front and there only like 35watt RMS so theres now way I could power them off an amp. I dunno if the bass could be doing it tho, cuz my HU has built in crossovers, so I can turn the bass right off to all speakers and still get it from the preouts for the sub. Handy feature i have to say. Have you tried running the speakers off the HU to see if they react the same? if they are fine, then its either overpowering them, or the amp is killing them or itself

keep me posted on any news

joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

Do you have the problem of the sub box sliding around in the boot when you drive round corners? Mine does, and I can't really think of a way to hold it in place.

cracker - use heavy duty velco thats whats holding my sub down and doesn't move around.

syphon - my peakers are kenwoods 180w with tweeters and they have been working fine since I put them in, I have rewired the speakers and amp again, it seems to be alrite now (touch wood), I think it may be because ththey are attached to the back of the seat the wires are bending over and giving a dodgy connection, I have left some slack for them now, so just wait and see what happens.

As for attaching them to the HU, I cut all the cables off to get the HU to fit in, I didn't realy need to do that but did it anyway, so I can't attach anything to the HU without buying new parts.

2106125.jpg

Wanted Seicento Arbarth Wheels or any 14"+ to fit a seicento

Lookin good!
Just noticed from you number plates you bought your car from Olds in Cheltenham, same as me (but a year earlier) copycat!

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

Can I just point out that from two of your photos, you don't appear to have a headunit.

I'd have thought that was fairly essential, considering all this extra kit you've invested in!!! :I

Paul

CentoEvo - The car is from there yeah, but I didnt buy it from new unfortunately. Wish I had done cuz Id have kept it in much better condition. Sorry for copying m8 hehe.

Donz - Its being cleaned, maxed and glossed today so I might bless you all with some piccies of the shiniest car in britain.lol

PandaManPaul - Well spotted, I knew I had forgotton something lol.

Noticed last nght in the way out that my passenger door had a slight dent around the lock, so went in for a closer look, and what did I find, some motherf**ker has slammed a screwdriver thru it. its knackered. key wont even go in there. It prolly happened at work, the security guard sed he chased a lad off the other week. I swear if I caught em, Id slice there face off. the whole door is wrecked, the panel flexes at the slightest touch now.BASTARDS!!!!.

anyway, off to clean it now, and assess the damage.

joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

Sorry to hear that mate, i know how you feel if anyone tampered with my car i'll smash both their kneecaps in, that'll teach em.
Just finished polishing mine, took 2 hours to do, what a bastard black cars are to clean.

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

hi

im just waiting for my extra gloss to dry while having lunnch, then I can buff it off and its done. Ive been at it since 9am lol. Washed, waxed, extra buff down with polishing mitt, then onto gloss and the same process. will take somee piccies as its a super nice day and its showing off my shiny black motor lovely. Its the cleanest its ever been I think. I was stunned when I had finished the first polish. gotta hoover inside a bit but other than that its done, and I can show it off for a couple of weeks. this gloss really is gr8 stuff

cya

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

piccies are in the pictures section now.
hope your going to post some centoEvo to compare with.

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black

Back